Mens mag Maxim

S

Sticks

Hi all!
   I have an interesting test for the women.
In this months issue of Maxim mag there is an artical about types of women and there happiness in thier sexual relationship. I think its called the three women in your bed. I think it would be cool if our forum women would buy or borrow the Mag read it and tell us guys what they think.

SxyPrincess

Sticks,

I don't think anyone has had a chance to purchase the magazine.  If you have a copy on-hand...might you be so kind as to scribble the article down in the forums???

Just a suggestions...  :wink:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sorry - I'm over 30 and therefore not included in Maxim's rules for female behavior.  So unless the test is radically different than any previous ones they've done, I can tell you with assurance that they are full of it and don't know jack about women.

S

Sticks

Hey! I'm over 30 too but this test I think is for all adult female ages. I just thought mabe some of you had access to the mag. Alot of women like that mag. I buy it every once in a while. Good joke section. Here's an example off of what i read last night: An executive had to fire someone in his dept. After carfull consideration he narrowed it down to two people, Linda and Jack, of equal evaluations, education and experience. He was very upset about this and couldn't make his mind up.
 Linda walked by his office and noticed he was upset and asked him what was wrong. He said I am sorry but I am going to have to lay you or Jack off. She thought for a minute and said: Do you mind Jacking off, I have an awfull headache.
                           See ya,
                                      Sticks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just visited their <a href="http://www.maximonline.com">website</a> and, if Dr. Maxim's Slideshow if any indication, these guys are drooling idiots who will fantasize about anything.  No wonder women become lesbians...

(Homer sez:  Lesbians...mmmmm...)

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
However, in all fairness, Cosmo is written by bitchy split-personality idiots - no wonder men go queer.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Careful, Blonde, you're pushing the edge of PC..Droolers and idiots may take offense to that..Hmmmmm...always thought that saying of Homers was for the folks in Lusby...

Homer sez...lusbians..mmmmmmmmmmmm..

S

Sticks

Blonde, hey, how are ya,
Thanx for being fair. I don't know any queers or lezbians so they cant be that bad of mags. Did you like the joke? You better be carefull you might get sued for your slander, lol. Also are you on edge today? If not prove it, say I love flying, flapping, flirting butterflies. real fast 5 times.
               Peace, I'm outta hear!
                                   Sticks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm feeling edgy today, true.  Butterflies are merely colorful moths - ZAP! :lol:  And those kids better not have their crap laying around when I get home!!!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Oh No, is Vraiblonde going Yates on us?  Are we now responsible for her acts?  Should we get children's services to get in there and save those kids?  

Seriously now, those tests do about as much as any poll you take.  They draw conclusions that support nothing.  Want to find a mate?  Get out and about.  Your dream woman could be anywhere and if you aren't looking for her how in the hell will she ever find you.  After all guys, its the woman that makes the choice as to whether she becomes your lady.

funlady

Hi Sticks,
I have read that article and I agree with the 3 types of "o"s. I think that is what you are referring to. My husband read that article and told me which one I am.  After I read it, I also agreed with the one that he chose. I think it is a very good article and all men should read it.

S

Sticks

Alright! someone actually read it, so... what type are you :)
I think it was a good article, read the joke section , its pretty good.
       See ya,
             Sticks

funlady

Hi Sticks,

I am the easy "o". I think that is how they labeled it.  It doesn't take much to make me scream!  LOL  Have you had any luck finding a date?  

S

Sticks

No luck, but im not out there hunting and i don't think I'm going out hunting, I don't want to play dating games. I am not a good hunter, lol.

SxyPrincess

I purchased the magazine and read the three "o's."  I would have to say that I am the magic button "o."  Need I say more... :lol:

S

Sticks

Kewel, Thanx for playing what type "O" you are game!
Sorry you ladies do not win anything but you should be happy anyway, lol.
              V/R,
                   JOhn