Huntr1 and other Deer hunters Check it out.

Old news. See'd it already. But thanks anyway. I'm still waiting for the bear info. I wanna go bear hunting. Need to find out how to apply for a permit.

Vince

Can't believe they raised the limit that much. That's crazy.:yikes: But that's OK, more venison in the freezer.:yum:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Vince
Can't believe they raised the limit that much.

I can. Have you seen the number of deer around? :yikes: I know of grunches of people who have hit a deer with their vehicle in the last year. The population definitely needs to be controlled.

Shakezula

Insert Lame Innuendo Here
I think people population is what needs to be controlled.

It's because of all the people/new houses/etc. the deer are out in the roads.

Hot N Bothered

Originally posted by Shakezula
I think people population is what needs to be controlled.

It's because of all the people/new houses/etc. the deer are out in the roads.
The deer population is higher now than it was in the 1600s before the Europeans came. That's because the deer have no predators left since the wolves were driven out. Would you rather reintroduce large numbers of wolves to the area? Because wolves would not only take care of the deer, but horses, pigs, calves, and small children.

Ponytail

Originally posted by Hot N Bothered

Would you rather reintroduce large numbers of wolves to the area? Because wolves would not only take care of the deer, but horses, pigs, calves, and small children.
:yay: Anyway to get that on the presidential ballot this year?

SurfaceTension

Originally posted by Hot N Bothered
Would you rather reintroduce large numbers of wolves to the area? Because wolves would not only take care of the deer, but horses, pigs, calves, and small children.
I think Shakezula just offered his/her family up as foodstock.

Liquidwrench

Wow!:jet: :jet: :shocking: Looks like crop damage permits don't need to be issued at the farm I hunt at anymore.

They needed to do something to curb the population here. As more land developers take over the old farms I used to hunt as a boy it gets harder to find a place every year. The day I have to go to public land to hunt in this county, I'm hanging up the gun for good.