flooring stores

Brewmistress53

Has anyone had a very good experience with a carpet and flooring store in the past 12 months? One store I got a quote from called four customers that all refused to be contacted for a reference. As this is something I would readily do, I was disappointed. Thanks for any leads.

Just last week I had new flooring put in via Doyle's.... I am happy with the outcome... I chose Doyle's based on the "word of mouth" reference of a friend of mine that used them last year... she had nothing but good things to say about them....:cheers:

Vince

Doyles is Ok. Also Griffins Flooring America also OK. They did some carpet for me. Everyones prices are too high.

Originally posted by Vince
Doyles is Ok. Also Griffins Flooring America also OK. They did some carpet for me. Everyones prices are too high.
It's the labor that kills ya... if you can install your own flooring you can cut the cost in pretty much half...:ohwell:

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
I've used both Doyle's and Griffin carpets.

Just don't use Sager quality floors in Prince Frederick. They put my carpet, lineoleum and ceramic tile down in my new home. Their workmanship SUCKS and the quality of the carpet is horrible.

Vince

Originally posted by kwillia
It's the labor that kills ya... if you can install your own flooring you can cut the cost in pretty much half...:ohwell:
Used to do that stuff for a living when I was young. Now I won't touch it. I'll pay the price and have someone do it for me if I can afford it.

suzeQ

Occasional User
Doyles

Doyles is a very honest, reliable business. They are personable and make every attempt to satisfy their customers.

We have dealt with them for years and never been disappointed.

SuzeQ