Any good ideas?

Tina2001aniT

I finally decided on a t heme for my daughters bday......PIRATES....now the big dilema....

I want to make the end of our pool with the diving board appear to be a ship and let the diving board be the plank......any ideas on how to build such a thing?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Tina2001aniT
That's an idea......any idea where one could find big sheets of styrofoam........anybody??
Call Michaels see what thay say or maybe even a florist:shrug:

designerxboi

Pink Styrafoam

I think lowes has styrafoam sheets. They are pinkish and are used for insulation, but they are pretty versatile and can be cus easily. I'm not sure of the exact name, but Ive used it many times for crafts.

designerxboi

I think lowes has styrafoam sheets. They are pinkish and are used for insulation, but they are pretty versatile and can be cus easily. I'm not sure of the exact name, but Ive used it many times for crafts.

Sorry thats supposed to be CUT easily. Its also really porous and can be painted easily.

nomoney

Originally posted by RoseRed
:confused:

8:15 and 8:51

it took her 36 min. to realize she had a spelling mistake and that she wanted to inform us about the painting absorbancy for styrafoam. :shrug: we're not all Jazz's. give her a break.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by nomoney
it took her 36 min. to realize she had a spelling mistake and that she wanted to inform us about the painting absorbancy for styrafoam. :shrug: we're not all Jazz's. give her a break.

And I suppose you are her spokes-person? Or, are you an employee or associated with somd.com?

And why wouldn't this person reveal that information? Something to hide?

If some of you are affiliated with this public board, you shouldn't hide behind guest names. There could be a conflict of interest and other legal problems for allowing that.

It always seems to be the same users on here with their crusade of bothering, harrassing and constantly abusing these rules, and getting away with that. If anyone is affiliated with this board and they are hiding behind a user name, I believe somd.com should ban that practice immediately. This isn't the third reich or an Iraq police state.

There are people that come on here casually to use the forums for entertainment and information, not to come on here and be misled by abusing users or harassed by a few that think they own this public forum. So many times I see new users complain about the few so-called "in crowd" and somd.com ignores them... which gives a good motive that some of those hiding-associates or employees are part of that "in-crowd" or supporters. Not a wise decision.

designerxboi

I didnt see the mistake right after I posted I went back later to see if anyone had posted anything else about the original poster's project, it sounds interesting. I saw the spelling error and felt dumb so I had to correct it and thought I would add that you can paint the styrafoam. Sorry I was just trying to help.

nomoney

Originally posted by otter
And I suppose you are her spokes-person? Or, are you an employee or associated with somd.com?

And why wouldn't this person reveal that information? Something to hide?

If some of you are affiliated with this public board, you shouldn't hide behind guest names. There could be a conflict of interest and other legal problems for allowing that.

It always seems to be the same users on here with their crusade of bothering, harrassing and constantly abusing these rules, and getting away with that. If anyone is affiliated with this board and they are hiding behind a user name, I believe somd.com should ban that practice immediately. This isn't the third reich or an Iraq police state.

There are people that come on here casually to use the forums for entertainment and information, not to come on here and be misled by abusing users or harassed by a few that think they own this public forum. So many times I see new users complain about the few so-called "in crowd" and somd.com ignores them... which gives a good motive that some of those hiding-associates or employees are part of that "in-crowd" or supporters. Not a wise decision.

(best chasey inpersonation)
you really burn my a$$ otter:burning:

nomoney

Originally posted by designerxboi
I didnt see the mistake right after I posted I went back later to see if anyone had posted anything else about the original poster's project, it sounds interesting. I saw the spelling error and felt dumb so I had to correct it and thought I would add that you can paint the styrafoam. Sorry I was just trying to help.

its okay. some people around here are just really mean for no reason. :huggy: there are a few of us who can be good friends though. Stick with us-we all stick up for eachother. Dems is really good for sticking up for you.