Project Veritas Latest on Clinton Campaign Sept. 1, 2015

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Here's today's press release from Project Veritas on the Hillary Clinton Campaign...

Disclaimer: I have not yet watched the video and I have no opinion one way or the other. I am neither R or D. I would not vote for her under any circumstances, and many other candidates fall in this category.

Clinton Campaign’s National Director of Marketing Caught on Camera Illegally Accepting Foreign Contribution

Trickle-Down Corruption: Hillary’s Top Lieutenants Caught on Hidden Camera by James O’Keefe Violating Election Law from the Very Beginning

Hillary’s National Compliance Manager Acknowledged the Illegality and Walked Away Just Prior to the Transaction

“We have to stop the endless flow of secret, unaccountable money that is distorting our elections, corrupting our political process, and drowning out the voices of our people.” – Hillary Clinton

(New York, September, 1 2015) – Award-winning journalist and New York Times’ best-selling author James O’Keefe has released a powerful new undercover video confirming that corruption has permeated Hillary Clinton’s campaign at the highest levels.

Contrary to the claims of Hillary apologists, this story extends far beyond interns, volunteers, and low-level state staffers. Moreover, Hillary’s campaign didn’t merely skirt the law, they knowingly and intentionally violated it.

A Clinton official reached out to Time Magazine, which broke this story, and “said the campaign is confident it upheld the law.” The campaign refused to comment to Project Veritas Action.

In this latest video from Project Veritas Action, attorney Erin Tibe, Compliance Manager for Hillary Clinton’s national campaign, clearly and explicitly counsels Molly Barker that the campaign “can't take contributions from anyone that is not a citizen of the United States.” Barker serves as the Director of Marketing for Hillary’s national campaign. Barker is not only captured on tape accepting the illegal contribution, when asked if it was legal by a Project Veritas Action journalist she replied “Not technically…”

During Clinton’s kickoff campaign event at Roosevelt Island, a Canadian citizen with no affiliation to Project Veritas Action attempted to make a donation to the Clinton campaign by purchasing a Hillary shirt. Barker knew that this was illegal, a fact which was confirmed by Clinton’s national Compliance Manager Erin Tibe, yet proceeded to process the contribution.

Tibe quickly walked away rather than ensuring the campaign was adhering to the law, while Barker facilitated a straw man transaction where the Canadian citizen gave cash to an American citizen who subsequently purchased the shirt for the Canadian under Barker’s direction. Thus, Barker who was fully aware of the law didn’t merely look the other way like Tibe did, rather, she actually facilitated election illegalities.

“I’d like to thank Hillary Clinton for making our job so easy,” said Project Veritas Action President James O’Keefe. “Our journalists were on a reconnaissance mission at Hillary’s campaign launch when by chance a Canadian citizen wanted to make a contribution and as you can see in the video, Clinton’s top staffers were happy to oblige.”

Project Veritas Action will be releasing additional videos related to the Clinton campaign. Stay tuned. And Hillary, check your email.

Watch the video here: https://youtu.be/-qxF7Z2N7Y4

[video=youtube;-qxF7Z2N7Y4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxF7Z2N7Y4[/video]

Last edited:

Hijinx

As I said in a previous thread introducing this story, It will run off Hillary's back like water off a ducks back.

Hillary didn't actually touch the money. She will claim ignorance of the act.

Hillary and Bubba are always smart enough to keep someone in between who will take the fall.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
During Clinton’s kickoff campaign event at Roosevelt Island, a Canadian citizen with no affiliation to Project Veritas Action attempted to make a donation to the Clinton campaign by purchasing a Hillary shirt. Barker knew that this was illegal, a fact which was confirmed by Clinton’s national Compliance Manager Erin Tibe, yet proceeded to process the contribution.

Tibe quickly walked away rather than ensuring the campaign was adhering to the law, while Barker facilitated a straw man transaction where the Canadian citizen gave cash to an American citizen who subsequently purchased the shirt for the Canadian under Barker’s direction. Thus, Barker who was fully aware of the law didn’t merely look the other way like Tibe did, rather, she actually facilitated election illegalities.

I am sure the excuse will be ... she only wanted a souvenir tee shirt, she wasn't really trying to donate money to H

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As I said in a previous thread introducing this story .....

and as I said in the thread about 'classified' emails ....
some staffer somewhere was stripping classified headers and forwarding emails ...

H touched nothing her self ... never mind staffers worked for Hillary or at the command of Huma

Hijinx

and as I said in the thread about 'classified' emails ....
some staffer somewhere was stripping classified headers and forwarding emails ...

H touched nothing her self ... never mind staffers worked for Hillary or at the command of Huma

The Clinton's are slicker than snot. They always have a sucker in between them and their perfidy's

Some poor stupid sucker to take the rap.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Saw this on MSNBC last night. A whole lot of nothing. James O'Keefe is getting desperate these days.

This_person

Saw this on MSNBC last night. A whole lot of nothing. James O'Keefe is getting desperate these days.

I think the question is about who violated the law. It wasn't some starry-eyed volunteer, it was salaried senior staff, including the exact person paid to ensure that the starry-eyed volunteers don't do that exact kind of thing.