Cali Drought - Gov Plot

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Growing Number Believe California’s Drought Is A Government Conspiracy

His background is in solar power, but he started investigating on his own about a decade ago after becoming suspicious. that something was partially blocking the sun’s energy from reaching his solar home.

He decided to go public.

“I can’t not do this. It’s the last thing I ever wanted to do. I’m not a political person, I’m not an activist, I’m simply a father that wants his children to have a future,” he said.

His group is gaining more attention. More than 1,000 people showed up in Redding from across the country. The panel included a former California Fish and Game biologist, a former U.S. Forest Service biologist and a U.S. Navy veteran.

“I’ve spoken to NOAA scientists face-to-face who’ve told me off the record they know this is going on, but they’re afraid to speak out because they have no First Amendment protection. I’ve been it the field with USDA soil scientists, same. I’ve been told by congressional representatives, same,” he said.

The underground movement has more than its share of critics, including scientists who dismiss the weather control claims as pseudoscience and conspiracy theory talk without reliable evidence.

“The negative things we like to find reasons for, and conspiracy theories are one of the ways to try and find a reason for it, when we don’t fully understand what’s going on,” Kyaw Tha Paw U said.

Wigington is 100 percent certain climate engineering is happening and is causing California’s drought.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We accept TSA, DHS, Pat Act, TARP, ACA, why would we not be OK with our government trying this? We accepted mass defoliating with diquat (agent orange). We accepted nuclear testing. We accepted nuking and firebombing civilians. We accept our subservience to privatizing gain and socializing loss. We point at the other guys and make excuses for our own. We find ANY reason we need to be on the right side and accept ANY argument needed to show the others as wrong. We did experiments on troops. On other groups of people. We probably test viruses with releases on the public. Maybe even doing stuff to vaccinate the general population. Or test other stuff on ourselves. Scientists routinely allow their profession to be used for politics. I have zero problem seeing some sort of Rube Goldberg attempt to see about weather control or perhaps some sort of insulation against a solar flare or EMP.

Given all we do, why would this not simply be accepted with the same old same old game of 'its bad if they did it and it's reasonable if we did it'?