the 4400

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Yep!! We've been watching!! Saw the 1st one, and Tivo'ed the 2nd and 3rd shows and need to watch them this week sometime.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by FancyBelle
What's the show about???

Basically a big ball of light lands on earth and drops off 4400 people who had been abducted by aliens at various times over the years. None of them have aged and look exactly as they did when they were abducted - some 50 or more years ago that come back to earth as the same 5 year old child. Also, they each seem to have a special power. Haven't watched the past 2 shows yet, though, so not sure what happens in those. Might get a chance to check them out tonight!

The 4400

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by PFgal
Yep!! We've been watching!! Saw the 1st one, and Tivo'ed the 2nd and 3rd shows and need to watch them this week sometime.

Tivo sounds like the best way to watch it as over 1/2 of it is commercials. I do like this show though.

I was just wondering what everyone thought about the show in general, Lily's baby:twitch:, and the hotel owner dude that was on last night

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by tys_mommy
I was just wondering what everyone thought about the show in general, Lily's baby:twitch:, and the hotel owner dude that was on last night

Let me finish watching and I'll tell ya. :wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
I thought this was a really good idea for a movie, I did not at the time that I watched the movie know it was going to be a weekly series.

I enjoyed the 2 hour movie but as of yet watched an episode.

How are the shows? :confused:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by mainman
How are the shows? :confused:

Lots of comercials. In each show they have introduced a new character, who has ended up dead in 2 cases and in jail in the last. But I guess they have like a set of main characters that are constant in each show and you learn a little more about them in each show and then there are the others that they introduce.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Lots of comercials. In each show they have introduced a new character, who has ended up dead in 2 cases and in jail in the last. But I guess they have like a set of main characters that are constant in each show and you learn a little more about them in each show and then there are the others that they introduce.
USA is famous for commercials, maybe I will give it a look next sunday.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I watched the 4400 marathon yesterday with the impression that I would be watching the final episode at 9:00. Was that it? I hope not, what a let down.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by mAlice
I watched the 4400 marathon yesterday with the impression that I would be watching the final episode at 9:00. Was that it? I hope not, what a let down.
I watched the marathon too! Totally agree that the final episode left ya hanging.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by mAlice
:yeahthat: I said "THAT was it?" and shook my head.

Last edited:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
What I got to of it. It was like ( Taken ) on Sci-fi a few months ago. Alot of the same people were in it too.:mad:
I am looking forward to the sequal of "Taken"...

"Given" is airing this fall...:yay: