Orange Blast

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
by the makers of Greased Lightning works wonders!! I've been looking for a wheel cleaner that will remove really built up road grime and brake dust, and this one definitely does it! She looks all shiny and brand new now! :yay:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Originally posted by ememdee19
I've been looking for a wheel cleaner that will remove really built up road grime and brake dust, [/B]

I use and really like the Armour All wheel cleaner....It comes in a gray squirt bottle.....Really works well.....

Casterol makes a product that is good too....it is their super degreaser and cleaner....Be careful with it though....It is very strong and needs to be diluted....It comes in a purple 1 gal. jug for $6.......Very good

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Re: Re: Orange Blast

Originally posted by Dupontster
Casterol makes a product that is good too....it is their super degreaser and cleaner....Be careful with it though....It is very strong and needs to be diluted....It comes in a purple 1 gal. jug for $6.......Very good

I think I know what you're talking about. Is it used to clean driveways as well?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Do you still have to scrub the rims though with this stuff? I've yet to find one that I can spray on and not have to scrub a little bit ... kinda defeats the purpose if you have to do it because it's not hard to get the stuff off (doesn't take much elbow grease).

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by crabcake
Do you still have to scrub the rims though with this stuff? I've yet to find one that I can spray on and not have to scrub a little bit ... kinda defeats the purpose if you have to do it because it's not hard to get the stuff off (doesn't take much elbow grease).

Well, it depends on how dirty they are I guess. I sprayed my wheels off w/ the hose, squirted them w/ the Orange Blast then started washing my car. Once I rinsed it off I noticed a BIG difference.

After I was finished washing the car, I gave them another application and let it set for about 2 mins. Wiped (didn't have to scrub) off the really, really baked on stuff w/ a sponge, and voila - razzle dazzle!

John Z

if you will
I'm generally afraid to use anything stronger than carwash soap on my wheels. I figure the strong stuff will eventually harm the finish. When they're bad, I'll follow up regular washing with some bug/tar remover or polishing compound. But maybe an occasional treatment with Orange Blast wouldn't hurt too much?

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by John Z
I'm generally afraid to use anything stronger than carwash soap on my wheels. I figure the strong stuff will eventually harm the finish. When they're bad, I'll follow up regular washing with some bug/tar remover or polishing compound. But maybe an occasional treatment with Orange Blast wouldn't hurt too much?

Orange Blast Wheel Cleaner is a rich foam that dissolves road grime and brake dust, cleaning wheels back to their original finish. Safe for all types of wheel rims, covers or hubcap surfaces and finishes.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by John Z

on rims? :confused:

H

HollowSoul

it's a bit time consuming but after you clean the brake dust off em......wax em