Hey Dems...

D

dems4me

Re: Re: Hey Dems...

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Dems = Carpet muncher?:confused:

:shutup:

PF -- no I didn't -- even if they were still good, the doubt would have been still lingering while eating it and it would have taken the enjoyment out. I would have been sitting there the entire time eating and asking myself "does this taste funny or normal?" so when in doubt I threw them out. :biggrin: Getting some more this weekend though!!!!:biggrin: :yum:

I do regret however that those crabs died in vain though :bawl: :frown: but I've decided for repentment purposes, that I'd buy another dozen or two this weekend but keep them living and gently release them into the patuxent. :blushing:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Hey Dems...

Originally posted by dems4me
no I didn't -- even if they were still good, the doubt would have been still lingering while eating it and it would have taken the enjoyment out. I would have been sitting there the entire time eating and asking myself "does this taste funny or normal?" so when in doubt I threw them out. :biggrin:
OH MY GOD!!! WE GOT THROUGH TO HER!!! :clap:
Getting some more this weekend though!!!!:biggrin: :yum:
Got to keep the b/f happy. :bubble:
I do regret however that those crabs died in vain though :bawl: :frown: but I've decided for repentment purposes, that I'd buy another dozen or two this weekend but keep them living and gently release them into the patuxent. :blushing:
Are you Catholic, too? :confused:

JabbaJawz

Be about it

but I've decided for repentment purposes, that I'd buy another dozen or two this weekend but keep them living and gently release them into the patuxent. :blushing:

:nerd:

Pete

Repete

[B
I do regret however that those crabs died in vain though :bawl: :frown: but I've decided for repentment purposes, that I'd buy another dozen or two this weekend but keep them living and gently release them into the patuxent. :blushing: [/B]
:killingme you really are an idiot

J

justhangn

Please let me know when and where you plan on letting the crabs go at..........I'll sell them back to you next weekend at a discount. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Dems...

Originally posted by justhangn
Please let me know when and where you plan on letting the crabs go at..........I'll sell them back to you next weekend at a discount. :yay:
Well aren't you sweet:confused: