Votes: 70 61.4%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

CMC122

Go Braves!
I just had a conversation with my friend about another married couple that has problems do to the lack of sex.

I actually know of 3 couples who have divorced or are getting divorced do to the lack of it. One couple NEVER even consumated their marriage. (They were married a year. Divorced virgins:confused: )

How important is it in your relationship? Would you stay in a sexless marriage?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I said "No, it's an important part of the relationship", but I'd venture to say that a lot of problems associated with sex in a relationship really stem from communication issues of some sort. Peeps need to get to the bottom of what is causing their sex life to dwindle; if they don't care enough to find out, then they should get out of the relationship ... because there's obviously more going on than just "lackanookie". :ohwell:

J

justhangn

If you're not bottom knocking........you need roll on out. Staying for fear of loneliness or fear of your partners reaction is nothing but a poor excuse to live unhappy.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by crabcake
I said "No, it's an important part of the relationship", but I'd venture to say that a lot of problems associated with sex in a relationship really stem from communication issues of some sort. Peeps need to get to the bottom of what is causing their sex life to dwindle; if they don't care enough to find out, then they should get out of the relationship ... because there's obviously more going on than just "lackanookie". :ohwell:

I agree with you on this crabcake... it should be discussed whether its a result of the relationship or a physical problem such as impotency, etc... :smile:

D

dems4me

Originally posted by crabcake
yea, cuz it's impotent :cheesy:

:roflmao:

:lol:

I think its important to discuss because, as you say it opens up the channel of communication. But for me peronsally, I think there are more important aspects of a relationship... I think honesty, open communication and companionship are more important than sexual gratification :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me

I think its important to discuss because, as you say it opens up the channel of communication. But for me peronsally, I think there are more important aspects of a relationship... I think honesty, open communication and companionship are more important than sexual gratification :shrug:
Aint getting plowed eh?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by dems4me

bs.jpg

Toxick

Splat
Depends why...

If one or both partners are incapable of coitus, but are still in love, I can't see throwing that away over physical restraints.

'Sides, there are ways around that, if'n you know what I mean.

Now if one party just doesn't wanna, that's a whole nother story.

K

Kain99

I've always equated sex and love... To me, no sex - means no love.