• Other

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • That Guy is a Moron ....

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I was reading an article about the infighting for Hugo Award Nominations ....
[yeah SJW are everywhere voting for an author because a character is gay or female not the content of the story]

anyhooo

Sci-Fi’s Hugo Awards and the Battle for Pop Culture’s Soul

Beale also says that he’s not white. “I’m Native American. My great-grandfather rode with Pancho Villa, and I get to do that—make that claim—according to the rules of SJW.” When I ask how much Native American blood he has, he says, “I’m not going to go into details, but I will say that it is so significant that even my kids qualify for tribal membership. I’m a mix. I mean, I’m also considered a Mexican. I have the genetic analysis.”

Based on his voluminous writings, Beale—who writes fiction, edits for a small publisher called Castalia House, and designs games—opposes racial diversity, homosexuality, and women’s suffrage. Speaking by phone from his home in Northern Italy, Beale quibbles with that analysis. For example, he says he doesn’t oppose all women’s suffrage, just women voting in a representative democracy. The reason: “Women are very, very highly inclined to value security over liberty” and thus are “very, very easy to manipulate.” He favors direct democracy—and, obviously, men.

I found that thought provoking ... Hi-lighted in Red

thoughts :shrug: