Daschle

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
How'd you like Tommy's tantrum on the floor yesterday? Priceless

Daschle criticizing someone over politicizing an issue... :lmao: Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

I'm still trying to determine whether his 'fading voice' was just bad acting or a cold. :lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I think it was due to to those panties he had on. They apparently were bunching up and strangling him to a higher octave. :lmao:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I could respect the guy if he would just come out and say "I'm sorry - I read the Post article incorrectly. My apologies". Bush said that the *Senate* has put special interests ahead of the Homeland Security bill - and Daschle turns it into an issue with the Iraqi war. Worse, he somehow warped it into an insult by Bush to the *Democrats* of the Senate, when Bush said nothing of the kind - the House, both Democrats and Republicans, have cooperated - the Senate has not.

Yeah, I think his panties were too tight.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This morning each of the news networks were playing clips of it and his comment calling for Bush to apologize.

I think Bush should.

He could start it out... "This administration is sincerely sorry Mr. Daschle made an ass of himself and fails to comprehend what he reads!"

Christy

b*tch rocket
I think the Daschle is getting desperate over the upcoming elections and starting to melt down! Did you catch Byrd's "fiery" speech slamming Bush? :lmao: It was just too funny!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
... Did you catch Byrd's "fiery" speech slamming Bush? :lmao: It was just too funny!
There are times Byrd seems deeper in senility than Strom Thurman!

B

Bruzilla

It must be serious!!! That's the first time I've ever heard Tommy lose his composure in public.