how do you ever expect to get beyond racism ... with this attitude

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Waitress Denied a Tip For Being White Receives Over $5K in Donations

Ntokozo Qwabe is the co-founder of Oxford University’s faction of the “Rhodes Must Fall” movement aimed at removing statues of Cecil Rhodes, former prime minister of the Cape Colony in South Africa in the late 1980.

Qwabe gleefully posted on Facebook last week that he and a group of activists refused to tip their waitress at Obz Café because the waitress was white.

In his Facebook post, Qwabe said that instead of tipping his waitress, Ashleigh Schultz, he wrote, “WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND.”

Qwabe added: “LOL wow unable to stop smiling because something so black, wonderful & LIT just happened!”

Qwabe said when Schultz saw the tip, she cried “typical white tears.”

Qwabe later added to the post:

Moral of the story: the time has come when no white person will be absolved. We are tired of ‘not all white people’ and all other bulls**t. We are here, and we want the stolen land back. No white person will be out here living their best life while we are out here being a landless and dispossessed black mass. NO white person shall rest.

it would be if it happened in the U.S. but it happened in South Africa, Who knows what their laws are about this.

I glossed right over the South Africa aspect. Thanks.

But it wouldn't be illegal here. That was my point. She couldn't discriminate against him, but he could discriminate against her. As effed up as anti-discrimination laws (for private actors) are to begin with, that duality makes them even worse.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Qwabe gleefully posted on Facebook last week that he and a group of activists refused to tip their waitress at Obz Café because the waitress was white.

I guess Qwabe doesn't know Facebook was invented and run by a white guy. :doh: