New James Bond

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Pierce Brosnan has one movie left on his contract. If he decided against renewing, who would you like to see portray James Bond?

My first choice would be Jude Law.

ripley.jpg

Second choice would be Ioan Gruffud.

102d.jpg

Last edited:
D

dems4me

Originally posted by Pete
Good point, I could dye my hair.

You could just pour too much bleach in your hot tub again and just swim around awhile!!! :biggrin:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Originally posted by Toxick
Rowan Atkinson!

A more dashing englishman you will not find.

When we were discussing this last night, someone threw his name in the pile. He's already done the dashing secret agent in Johnny English. It wasn't that good.

SamSpade

Jason Isaacs.

If you've seen Harry Potter, he plays the nasty Lucius Malfoy, Draco's dad. He also played a Bond knock-off in "The Tuxedo".

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Originally posted by SamSpade
Jason Isaacs.

If you've seen Harry Potter, he plays the nasty Lucius Malfoy, Draco's dad. He also played a Bond knock-off in "The Tuxedo".

I love him as Lucius Malfoy - incredibly sexy...in an evil way. He also played Captain Hook in the new Peter Pan - also very sexy. Gee Potter, Peter Pan, can you tell I have kids? :confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I found this article...

Aussie star Bana chosen as next James Bond: report

Sun Aug 1,12:33 PM ET

LONDON (AFP) - Australian actor Eric Bana, star of films including "The Hulk" and "Troy", is the surprise new choice to take over as James Bond, a report said.

The beefy 35-year-old had beaten off competition from British actors such as Jude Law and Ewan McGregor to take over the role of the super-spy in the long-running series of films, the News of the World said.

Current Bond, Irish actor Pierce Brosnan, has stepped down after four films following a row with producers, the Sunday tabloid title said.

Bana was still negotiating with the series producers but they were hopeful he would take over for the 21st title in the series, due to begin filming later this year, the paper cited an unnamed "insider" as saying.

"Eric is the guy they want but he has a reputation for being demanding. They want to modernize Bond and turn him into a youthful, suave and modern hero to compete with the likes of Spiderman and Keanu (Reeves) in the Matrix," the source said.

I just don't see this guy as James Bond...

(You'll have to click the story above for his picture since you can't post a picture in this forum)