First and Middle name?

B

baswm

My wife and I are still at a loss for a name for our second son. I suggested John Wayne for the first and middle name. She does not like it and makes her thing of the black white movie westerns. Just wondering what the general opinion is from the forum.

My wife is leaning towards Tyler but having trouble finding a smooth flowing middle name to go with it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What about an old family name to carry on, like her maiden name? My daughter's middle name is after my Grandmother.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
john-wayne-gacy.jpg

Last edited:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by baswm
My wife is leaning towards Tyler but having trouble finding a smooth flowing middle name to go with it.

tys_mommy's Tyler is Tyler Matthew. Flows nicely, I think.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by mAlice
john-wayne-gacy.jpg
That was the first thing I thought of, too. :lol:

I tend to like a multiple syllable first name with a single syllable middle name:

Tyler John

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Do me a favor...whatever you do, don't choose the name you want, then assign it as the middle name, and never call the kid by his first name. My parents did it to me, it is a PITA. Not that I want people to call me by my first name, I wish my middle name were my first name. :ohwell:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Originally posted by mAlice
john-wayne-gacy.jpg
Statistically speaking, I've heard that an extremely high percentage of violent criminals (murderers in particular) have the middle name of "Wayne". Something like 85%. Ok... I'm making up the number here, but the percentage IS extremely high...

K

Kain99

John Wayne is seriously super bad! How about, Jared Andrew or Ryan Alan? :wink:

K

Kain99

P.S. If you say "Harley" I will hunt you down and wake up, your bung hole! :wink: