"Two Wheel Tuesday"

dustin

UAIOE
See it on the Speed channel tonight at 8pm est. :yay:

Then at 9pm is "American Thunder" followed by "Corbin's Ride On".

nomoney

nickel; you must be so proud.....the way your man is just up to date on his manly channel programming like that!!!:clap:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
If I'm not home I tape it. Especially like the Corbin show, but the host of American Thunder is pleasent to look at.

dustin

UAIOE
Michael Jordan Interview on 2 Wheel Tuesday tonight

SPEED Channel cameras were on hand as five-time NBA MVP Michael Jordan took on Jason Pridmore's STAR Motorcycle School and 2 Wheel Tuesday brings you complete coverage of Jordan’s experience as well as a sit down interview about riding motorcycles as a child, his desire to improve riding skills and his future as a team owner in the AMA Superbike Series.

“I came in this year in an experimental stage, just to see how people would respond… Now, I am hooked. Next year, I am looking to expand the team, looking to compete -- I want to win. I really want to make a statement about my support of this sport. … I want to make a solid commitment through Montez (Stewart – Michael Jordan Motorsports racer) and whoever else I want to sponsor. I want to be involved in this. I think it’s fun and I think it’s a great opportunity for corporations. … Every time I go to the race, I have a ball, so I look to be around for awhile.” – Michael Jordan

This Tuesday at 8pm ET/ 9pm PT - ONLY on SPEED Channel.

To listen to a preview click here