Tax meat until it’s too expensive to eat, new UN report suggests

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tax meat until it’s too expensive to eat, new UN report suggests

“The evidence is accumulating that meat, particularly red meat, is just a disaster for the environment,” agrees Rachel Premack, a columnist for The Washington Post’s Wongblog.

“Agriculture today accounts for for one-third of global greenhouse gas emissions that promote global warming,” says Premack, “and half of those agriculture emissions come from livestock.”

“Agriculture consumes 80 percent of water in the US – most of that being for meat, says Premack. “… For a kilogram of red meat, you need considerably more water than for plant products.”

these hypocrites should off themselves , so they are not a burden to the planet

RPMDAD

I honestly have no idea why the USA is still a member of the UN, we should pull out of it and kick their headquarters out of this country. JMHO

Larry Gude

Strung Out
“Agriculture today accounts for for one-third of global greenhouse gas emissions that promote global warming,”

:roflmao: This is so far beyond ####ed up no known equipment can detect it let alone measure it.

Wanna know what gas ag produces????

I swear, this is the most damnable thing. Anti science. Anti intelligence. Un-thought.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I honestly have no idea why the USA is still a member of the UN, we should pull out of it and kick their headquarters out of this country. JMHO

As President, day effiing 1, I swear this, I would make it so that the UN moved once a year so each member state could host. C y'all again in 2150 or so! :buddies:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's part of the NWO, to put farmers out of business. There will be no self-sufficiency. Everything will come from the government. If people grow their own food, how are you going to control them?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's part of the NWO, to put SMALL farmers out of business. There will be no self-sufficiency. Everything will come from the government. If people grow their own food, how are you going to control them?

As to the rest, yup. Much easier to control with a too big to fail model whereby it's fine if YUGE co does it because they can 'afford' to 'meet' the rules and regs.

This_person

:roflmao: This is so far beyond ####ed up no known equipment can detect it let alone measure it.

Wanna know what gas ag produces????

I swear, this is the most damnable thing. Anti science. Anti intelligence. Un-thought.
Since this thread is about meat, I'm guessing they mean cow farts. And pig farts.

The current global carbon dioxide concentration is 0.04% of the air. Of course, it has gone up since last year by 0.0004%. All because Americans like steak and F150s. There's no other possible reason for it to have changed at all. Especially white American males, those mutha####ers.

PeoplesElbow

In the 90's it seemed that one of the big causes (other than save the whales) was rain forest deforestation, did deforestation stop or did people stop caring or?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Since this thread is about meat, I'm guessing they mean cow farts. And pig farts.

The current global carbon dioxide concentration is 0.04% of the air. Of course, it has gone up since last year by 0.0004%. All because Americans like steak and F150s. There's no other possible reason for it to have changed at all. Especially white American males, those mutha####ers.

Don't forget all the flatulence coming out of the beltway - a major contributor.