Enter to Win Some of Our Favorite Things!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winners - enjoy your tater chips! Check back for upcoming giveaways!

Monello and I are enjoying so many local experiences and foods and we'd like to share them with you!

This is also a test of Amazon Giveaway to see if we want to use them in the future for giveaways and contests, and how is the best way to set them up. Any bugs or weirdness in the contest, please let us know.

Our first giveaway is Larry the Cable Guy Tater Chips, Cheeseburger flavor. Dan Whitney, aka Larry the Cable Guy, was born in the little town of Pawnee City, NE. Even though he lived most of his life somewhere else, Nebraskans still claim him as one of their own. I picked his chips up at a convenience store in Lincoln, NE and they were quite tasty. Savory and extra flavorful, with a distinct ketchup and mustard tang.

Three winners chosen at random will receive a case (12 packs) of chips (3oz bags). You must have an Amazon account to enter. This is an instant win contest, and will go on until all prizes have been claimed or Saturday, August 13, whichever comes first.

Click here to see if you're a winner!
https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/c1513d4086599729

And please provide feedback if you experience a problem with the contest (besides that you didn't win :razz: ).

Good luck!

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
First weirdness:

The contest is hosted by Southern Maryland Online, not Monello and I personally.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Didn't notice any weirdness any problems.

(also did not win :bawl:)