Win One of Our Favorite Things!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winners - enjoy your book! Check back for upcoming giveaways!

Our second giveaway is a paperback copy of "John Wayne: The Life and Legend". John Wayne was born in the little town of Winterset, IA (which is in Madison County, of Bridges of Madison County fame). Of course you know, he grew up to be one of the most beloved movie stars of all time and if I started listing all my favorite John Wayne movies we'd be here all day. But True Grit and The Cowboys are at the top of the list. And The Shootist. Oh, and The Sons of Katie Elder! (See? I told you we'd be here all day.)

Three winners chosen at random will receive a book. You must have an Amazon account to enter. This is an instant win contest, and will go on until all prizes have been claimed or Wednesday, August 31, whichever comes first.

Click here to see if you're a winner!
https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/7b7c3abf5d298e22

Please provide feedback if you experience a problem with the contest.

Good luck!

Last edited:

sockgirl77

I did not win, but this is a fantastic way to promote a business. I never knew that Amazon had this service. I must do a few giveaways now. :yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Contest has ended. Congratulations to our winners - enjoy your book! Check back for upcoming giveaways!