Basically, three choices

This_person

It would seem we really have three choices this election year, at least for president.

1. We could vote for a treasonous liar who has a demonstrated track record of damaging national security and failed foreign policy, not to mention an inability to control budgets (lost $6B).

2. We could vote for a newbie with a penchant for putting his foot in his mouth, who is easily agitated to non-diplomatic speech and action, and seems to be malleable in policy. He has a great advantage/disadvantage of not being indoctrinated in "the Washington Rules". He seems to love his country, but can't stay contained on a thought or even consistent on standards.

3. We could vote for an experienced fiscal conservative who would implement all of #1's social policies and improve upon #2's fiscal policies. In other words, he would get high and bankrupt us.

The question is this: Is it time to move to Australia?

Hijinx

It's a hurting thing to see this country go down, but I guess I will go down with it. Too old to be moving now.

Millburn

It's a hurting thing to see this country go down, but I guess I will go down with it. Too old to be moving now.

I have lived through other bad presidents and I will live through Hillary.Again it was the primary voters in the republican party that caused this and no one else.There were candidates that could have beaten Hillary.

This_person

I have lived through other bad presidents and I will live through Hillary.Again it was the primary voters in the republican party that caused this and no one else.There were candidates that could have beaten Hillary.

Which Republican candidate would you have voted for over Hillary, Blue?

Millburn

It would seem we really have three choices this election year, at least for president.

1. We could vote for a treasonous liar who has a demonstrated track record of damaging national security and failed foreign policy, not to mention an inability to control budgets (lost $6B).

2. We could vote for a newbie with a penchant for putting his foot in his mouth, who is easily agitated to non-diplomatic speech and action, and seems to be malleable in policy. He has a great advantage/disadvantage of not being indoctrinated in "the Washington Rules". He seems to love his country, but can't stay contained on a thought or even consistent on standards.

3. We could vote for an experienced fiscal conservative who would implement all of #1's social policies and improve upon #2's fiscal policies. In other words, he would get high and bankrupt us.

The question is this: Is it time to move to Australia?

Go to Canada ,fuel is high but that is how they pay for healthcare .Just stay away from the "French "Canadians the're nasty.

SamSpade

Again it was the primary voters in the republican party that caused this and no one else.

????

There were OTHER candidates besides Hillary. PRIMARY voters put HER there.

What is this with blaming a Hillary presidency on REPUBLICANS for not fielding a good enough candidate? Hillary won the primary - handily. People VOTED for her. People will vote for her this November.
There are other choices, but the only way she gets into office is if several tens of millions of voters VOTE for her.

This_person

You mean if working with Congress is "style" and getting things done yes.

No, I mean "handled himself" is style. I'm asking what policies of his you prefer over Clinton's.

For example, when you say "working with Congress", what did he work with Congress on that you appreciated and want to see the president do? When you say "getting things done", what did he accomplish that you appreciate and want to see a president accomplish?

I'm not arguing with you - I'm asking for your substantive input in a respectful way.