Trainer named Wolf Spirit

Judi Fang

I am looking for a trainer by the name of Wolf Spirit who once trained my Boston Terrier in Reston, VA when my sister in law was coming with her unneutered bulldog. I think his first name is Barry. My e-mails to wolftalk@hotmail.com have bounced back. Does anyone know how I might contact this person?

I've lost my address book, and would like to locate him.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Judi Fang
I am looking for a trainer by the name of Wolf Spirit who once trained my Boston Terrier in Reston, VA when my sister in law was coming with her unneutered bulldog. I think his first name is Barry. My e-mails to wolftalk@hotmail.com have bounced back. Does anyone know how I might contact this person?

I've lost my address book, and would like to locate him.

Judi Fang? Wolf Spirit? Is this some sort of joke? :lol:

Judi Fang

Nope, that wasn't meant to be a joke. Wolf Spirit, whose first name is Barry, I think, has an incredible way with dogs, and that's my real name...I never even made the connection between the two names...I did have to laugh once you pointed it out to me.

Judi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Judi, try this place in Crofton - (301) 858-9146 . It's called Wolf Spirit Dog Training - maybe it's the guy you're looking for?

Judi Fang

Reply to Vraiblonde:

Thank you for responding. I've already spoken to that person. She was a woman who had a business called Wolf Spirit Training, but she's no longer in the training business, and the person I'm looking for is a guy who uses the name "Wolf Spirit".

My reply to whoever wrote the nasty comment:

I'm not a "chat" person, and really not prepared for a reply like yours. From the posts I've read, this is a fairly serious dog post, and I'm really searching for this particular trainer who has a very special talent for training dogs.

If I find him, I will post his contact information, if that's OK with him. If anyone out there ever has a serious training problem that they need to deal with, he's worth the money and effort, which is why I'm searching for him.

Judi

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh well, it was worth a try. Call Applejack K-9 Academy and see if they know who he is and how to reach him. (301) 884-7547 They typically know all the trainers in the area.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Oh well, it was worth a try. Call Applejack K-9 Academy and see if they know who he is and how to reach him. (301) 884-7547 They typically know all the trainers in the area.
:yeahthat: I was going to suggest that.

:howdy: Vrai!