Greetings from Cheyenne, WY

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What a difference from Cody!

This place has more crap motels than any place I've ever seen. Population 60,000+- and there is a scary motel room for every man, woman, and child to have a seedy affair. At the same time.

Our motel is pretty sweet, and over in the not-by-the-hour section of town. It's a Days Inn, which I've never had a good experience with, but this one is awesome and luxe and cheap cheap cheap.

Cheyenne is not a tourist destination. It's a one and done. As it stands, we have two but that's okay - we like to explore.

Tonight we had dinner at The Albany, and I met my new favorite bartender. This crabby little dude named Tony, who was the perfect bartender personality. He looked like Nick Tortelli's cuter younger brother, and acted like him too. He was amazing. Because we suck, we had salads and hummus at this cowboy bar.

And what is it about Wyoming and hummus?? In Powell, WY we had the best hummus I've ever had...until I got to The Albany in Cheyenne. I'ma make t-shirts: "Wyoming: Try the hummus." (Monello says the other t-shirt should say: "Utah: Stay in your lane, bitch".) Anyway, Wyoming and hummus - I kid you not. (And Utah and bad drivers, I also kid you not.)

Not sure what happens tomorrow. They have a free horse drawn carriage ride that tours downtown - all four blocks of it - so we might do that.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
mot1.jpg

mot2.jpg

mot3.jpg

mot4.jpg