Chick Magnets...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Kids are only chick magnets when they're with their Dads. :rolleyes:

Tys_mommy and I went to a concert Friday night and took her little brother along; he's 11. We were rolling along in the Honda sharing some ice cream, and some cute young bucks pull up next to us. (Traffic is poking along of course...) One of the young bucks hollers over to me and I was oblivious until tys said, "they were talking to you." Then, I suppose they see a young head in the back seat and say, "Uh oh...she's a Mom!" :mad: I told her brother to slump down in the seat and that I didn't want to see him again the entire way there!! :killingme I also informed him that if he comes with us again that we'll be folding him in half and transporting him via the trunk. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by PFgal
Kids are only chick magnets when they're with their Dads. :rolleyes:
:nono: What about our trip back from the ballet last year with the girls??? :lmao:

Liquidwrench

My boy is a chick magnet himself. Little sucker has a thing for flashing his dimples at blondes and they just have to pinch his cheeks. Gonna have to chain that one down when he's older, he's just plain dangerous.:biggrin:

ynnhoj

i'll be looking for a single mommy!!! :flowers:

well, not just a single mommy, but a single parent who loves their own child as much as i love my own child. one who understands children, parenting, and family.
ahhh, im done.