KKKT/Ehrlich debate article from FOX

K

Kizzy

Maryland gubernatorial candidates, analysts agree Democratic Lt. Gov. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend surpassed expectations while Republican U.S. Rep. Bob Ehrlich lived up to his.

I think that says it all. Everyone has a very low expectation of KKT at this point anything above that would be considered surpassing at this point. Our state is 2 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE HOLE. :burning:

I could say much much more about the way the government is run just from where I sit in my job everyday. I will reserve my comments and say there are too many chiefs in our department and not enough Indians. Once these chiefs retire, they are put in high paid data entry jobs, and we wonder why we are in debt. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I AM NOT CRAZY! I know what I saw, regardless of what the newspapers say. And it was more than just me! I was on the WBAL forums yesterday and most of them saw the same thing I did.

If you go to the WBAL forums where they're discussing the debate, you'll see that the VAST majority of the posters thought KKT was a nutjob and Ehrlich did fine. So what does WBAL do? They get a "representative" of the forums to make the statement on TV that everyone on the forums was saying KKT was the runaway victor - that she was concise and accurate and really blew Ehrlich away. Now. Anyone who actually READS the forums will know that this guy's statements are NOT TRUE. But how many people will do that? Very few - most will just take his word for it.

This is the sort of thing that makes me stark raving angry. Anyone who didn't actually WATCH the debates would have no idea what really happened because of these "news stories". This just goes to show that we can't trust the media to give us an accurate report of events. KKT's people are spinning this into outerspace and the media is letting them do it and helping them, even.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
From Sunspot.net

First hand accounts from people who were there.

Ignore any posts from Wizard777 (a raving lunatic) who escaped from Shepherd Pratt.

I know what I saw too and I was surprised at the article from FOX.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My favorite:

Wizard777: Dogbert you were there. Yes! Please help me settle a bet. What did Bob do with the booger?

wagonmaster: wiz, he debated her.

:roflmao: