The Political Quiz Show

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
(Seen @ DU)
Ok, I needed a good laugh today and I was slightly bored. :razz: I was reading this thread and took their test.

It just proves how warped they really are, as they proudly declare their single digit numbers. I scored 34/40. :biggrin: :getdown:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Sharon
(Seen @ DU)
Ok, I needed a good laugh today and I was slightly bored. :razz: I was reading this thread and took their test.

It just proves how warped they really are, as they proudly declare their single digit numbers. I scored 34/40. :biggrin: :getdown:
Duh!?!? I only scored 28 out of the possible 100. What does that make me? (part of the vast right wing conpiracy?)

penncam

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: The Political Quiz Show

Originally posted by penncam

I only scored 28 out of the possible 100. What does that make me?
penncam
Top score is 40. If you got 28 you are 70% conservative, and yes, part of the VRWC. :cheers:

Last edited:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
I got a 30 - but on some of them the choices were so slanted and stupid, I deliberately chose the more "conservative" view. Like whether or not the religious right is a danger to the political system. Phht! They're *irrelevant*. But there was no 'neither'. Way too many of the questions were just simply phrased either badly, or such that the creator of the survey just doesn't get conservatives at all. Geez, how many people really said they trust their lawyer above their *doctor*?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by BchBns

the one's who are suing their doctors :lmao:
Ain't that the truth! I've got a curious side to me(I suppose like anyone else), and I went to the site with mixed thoughts. I wasn't wrong; like Frank said, the questions had no logical answers - no "neither". My antennae were twitching, and
I thought"Democratic B.S." If they condense the answers, then they can get an aggregate "view" of what America thinks, HUH?
Talk about political B.S., what of the apparent step-down of Sen Bob Torricelli? The Dems are scrambling about to see how they're going to fill his slot. This could be a gasser!

penncam

Larry Gude

Strung Out
thoughts...

We need to make up our own test as the "logic" built into these things may leave much to be desired.

Consider; I "trust" the post office just fine with a bill or letter: The mail gets delivered, a rather simple task compared to the War Department who hold the power over where my son gets deployed and supported. Not sure I’d leave that up to the Post Office. Converesly, I don't know how the Pentagon would fare in getting me my junk mail on time. So, how do these two end up in any kind of weighting vs. one another?

Shouldn't it be: Fed Ex vs. the Post office?

Then maybe Army v. Navy?

And what is behind comparing the Peace Corp and the CIA? I mean, that explains what the authors think the CIA is supposed to be doing but not much in terms of quantifying "trusting" one over the other.

Plus, the very first question blows the whole survey. If you believe, as I do, that government is there to support and ensure the framework of our nation and we, the people, so WE can solve problems, well, what's the point of the rest of it other than to illustrate a bias?

Government has no "ability" to solve anything. People have "ability". Government can help with the conditions for an individual to solve a problem but that cannot make them the “solvers”. A tooth brush isn't gonna "solve" your oral hygiene issues if YOU don't use it correctly.

Union leaders and business execs do the exact same thing: Try to earn the most possible while doing the least possible. I trust they both are doing their best as it is in the best interest of each.

Why compare a President most people likely to take this test remember first hand with one who you had to be born in the 1920's to even remember who his first VP was?

#8 is a real kick to. One retains ones "cultural identity" by staying where that identity comes from. One comes to the US to BE free which is the antithesis of just about every other culture in the world.

#17 is a killer to. "Is the religious right a threat to OUR political system?" ...OUR's??? It's theirs to, right, or are they trying to maintain a “cultural identity” that threatens OUR government? Hmmm.

#22 Talk radio. Why didn't they just keep with the theme "Is free speech a threat to OUR political system?"

#24 Race/Gender equality. I thought the goal was equal opportunity not equal outcome.

So, it's not possible to honestly answer most of this, as the questions are more statement than question.

PS

#16 News media domination? Well, "conservative" business execs tend to own and run (dominate) the media, while liberal views and bias' tend to dominate the end product.

See what I mean?

PPS They missed one of my favs: "Are you for or against health care for children"?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: By the way...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
Answering the questions I honestly could:

Go Hillary?
Well that must be the new Larry. :wink:

Of course the test is rediculous and just for fun...look where I got it. At least I placed almost as far away from those idiots as possible. :lmao:

J

justhangn

I agree with Frank and Penncam, some of the questions were so slanted there wasn't an answer that I agreed with.

Welcome to the demmy world.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kyle
36! What do I win? The Senate perhaps? :biggrin:

As todays winner, you get an all expence paid.....

seat beside us all as we watch the Demmies fuss and whine about how the GOP stole the election from them!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
hangin...

Y'ah ever notice how Jim Jeffords never gets mentioned in the same conversations about the election and views of "stealing" or illegitimacy?

J

justhangn

Re: hangin...

Originally posted by Larry Gude
Y'ah ever notice how Jim Jeffords never gets mentioned in the same conversations about the election and views of "stealing" or illegitimacy?

Yea, it's sad the GOP voting people can't take back their votes!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sharon...

I got my 6 for answering

none on more taxes/which group

cut taxes on the next one

and trusting the joint chiefs more than the UN.

Sounds JUST LIKE Hillary, huh? LOL

The rest I just could not answer.