Middle America needs to realize “no educated person wants to live in a s- -t-hole with stupid people

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
http://nypost.com/2017/01/11/why-liberal-elites-are-so-resentful-of-middle-america/

On Monday Ned Resinkoff, a senior editor for the progressive ThinkProgress, wrote in detail about how rattled he was that his plumber, “a middle-aged white guy with a southern accent,” may have voted for Donald Trump.

The idea that his plumber may have different political beliefs left Resnikoff so rattled he “couldn’t shake the sense of potential danger.”

Two days earlier Melinda Byerley, founder of a Silicon Valley-based tech startup that does “free-range, artisanal, organic, customized marketing” with “Birkenstocks-on-the-ground expertise,” tweeted her expert opinion on Middle America’s jobs-`attraction problem.

It wasn’t very nice.

First she said Middle America needs to realize “no educated person wants to live in a s- -t-hole with stupid people,” which is why she said more big corporations don’t move to the Heartland: “Those towns have nothing going for them,” with “no infrastructure, just a few bars and a terrible school system.”

Educated people such as herself wouldn’t live in rural areas because they won’t sacrifice their superior tolerance and diversity to do so. Nor do her highly educated friends want to live in states where the majority of residents “don’t want brown people to thrive.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
First she said Middle America needs to realize “no educated person wants to live in a s- -t-hole with stupid people,” which is why she said more big corporations don’t move to the Heartland: “Those towns have nothing going for them,” with “no infrastructure, just a few bars and a terrible school system.”

She better tell Warren Buffett that. :lol:

She might also take a look around Manhattan and DC - those would be your basic #### holes with stupid people. Those "brown people" she wants to see thrive? Yeah, I will pit Lincoln, NE against San Francisco any day in terms of where minorities have a better quality of life.

The out of touch elitism of these people...my god.

Toxick

Splat

I've been to Baltimore.
I've been to Washington D.C.
I've been to New York.
I've been to Chicago.
I've been to Los Angeles.
I've been to San Francisco.
I've been to Phoenix.
I've been to St. Louis.

I've been to pretty much every USAian major city. Spent time in each, and met some people there.

Every last one of them are ####holes full of stupid people.

I've also spent a great deal of time in the middle of nowhere. I've spent most of my time away from home in some version of 'the middle of nowhere'.

Also full of exceptionally stupid people... although as a rule, the countryside is brazen in its rugged beauty. (Especially the desert. I love me the wide open desert!). You have some trailer laden ####holes, but mostly its pretty country out there.

That being said: In cities, I have met the brightest people I've ever met, and seen some of the most breathtaking beauty I've ever seen.
And that being said: In the middle of nowhere, I've met the most shockingly intelligent people I've ever seen in real life. And I've already commented on the majesty.

Maybe the idiot spouting the above nonsense should actually visit the places she's deriding as ####holes, before she makes judgement calls on things about which it's clear she knows nothing. The make up of the actual people in the cities are not much different from the make up of the people in Middle America. The difference between the two is all in the attitude . Specifically: People in the heartland haven't convinced themselves that they're superior than everyone else, and have subsequently ratcheted up their arrogant elitist snobbery to match. And the most arrogant self-absorb people I've ever had the misfortune to interact with have - without qualification - been located in cities. (most specifically in New England - Dear God, the insufferable pricks who live there)

Continue to look at them down your nose at your own peril, you ignorant bitch. Just because you're educated enough to start a niche company doesn't mean you're not a pedestrian ****face.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Liberal CEO Who Called Middle America ‘Racist’ Now Faces Discrimination Claims

CEO of a marketing and advertising firm in San Francisco, Melinda Byerley, who called Middle America biggoted and “a s***hole with stupid people” has been accused of violating federal law by hiring only native English speakers.

Byerley, the CEO of TimeShareCMO, has come under fire after Heat Street reported her bizarre Facebook rant in which she said: “One thing middle america could do is to realize that no educated person wants to live in a s***hole with stupid people. Especially violent, racist, and/or misogynistic ones.”

The mass-outrage forced the CEO to set both her company’s and her own Twitter accounts private. She even issued an apology, saying “I spoke about middle america—my birthplace—inartfully and disrespectfully. I’m sorry for that.”

Her problems, however, didn’t stop there. According to Inc. —the company has allegedly violated federal law by hiring only native English speakers, which is so-called “national origin discrimination”.

In the company’s “about” page, Byerley boasts about illegal hiring practice, saying “I’ve hand picked and trained a team of experts, all located in the United States and native English speakers, to execute the work you need, fast.”

I did not not know 'Nation of Origin' discrimination was a thing ...... but is is Funny As F ... all inclusive Progressive Elitists