Win a Bottle of Carolina BBQ Sauce!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This contest has ended. Congratulations to our winners and stay tuned for future giveaways.

There's not a whole lot I love more than tangy savory Carolina BBQ. Monello likes it sweet and thick, like Memphis or KC, but my favorite is the tart mustard based sauce of South Carolina. It's perfect for grilled or smoked pork, and can't be beat as a glaze for ham. German immigrants are to thank for this delectable condiment; when they settled in South Carolina, they brought their pots of mustard with them and the rest is BBQ history.

Five lucky winners will receive an 18oz bottle of Cattlemen's Carolina BBQ sauce. Winners will be chosen instantly and at random, and must have an Amazon account to claim their prize. This contest will go on until all prizes have been claimed, or Tuesday, January 31, whichever comes first. Good luck and thank you for following Vrai and Monello's Excellent Adventure on Southern Maryland Online!

Click here to see if you're a winner!
https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/05991595ef8614b0

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
There's not a whole lot I love more than tangy savory Carolina BBQ. Monello likes it sweet and thick, like Memphis or KC, but my favorite is the tart mustard based sauce of South Carolina. It's perfect for grilled or smoked pork, and can't be beat as a glaze for ham. German immigrants are to thank for this delectable condiment; when they settled in South Carolina, they brought their pots of mustard with them and the rest is BBQ history.

Five lucky winners will receive an 18oz bottle of Cattlemen's Carolina BBQ sauce. Winners will be chosen instantly and at random, and must have an Amazon account to claim their prize. This contest will go on until all prizes have been claimed, or Tuesday, January 31, whichever comes first. Good luck and thank you for following Vrai and Monello's Excellent Adventure on Southern Maryland Online!

Awesome.
I won a prize.
Thanks Vrai & Monello

Bobwhite

I won! Thanks, Vrai.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I won one of the John Wayne books last year. Great read. Thanks, vrai and David for giving back to your loyal members. As said before, great marketing on your part. Go, somd!