*Sigh*

10 Journalism Brands Where You Find Real Facts Rather Than Alternative Facts

http://www.forbes.com/sites/berlins...s-rather-than-alternative-facts/#2286ad4a29c1

#1 is the New York Times, #3 is the Washington Post. Followed by The New Yorker, Atlantic, and a host of other leftwing bull#### peddlers. So now Forbes gets to go on the bull#### list as well.

The last few times I clicked on something that brought me to the Forbes website I thought to myself... when did they become a tabloid?... So yea, fake news, media cant be trusted, blah blah blah... A real list of trusted sites would be nice- if for nothing else to help those that cant help themselves when looking for news online or elsewhere. :yawn:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.

Paul D. Glader
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF JOURNALISM; DIRECTOR OF THE JOHN MCCANDLISH PHILLIPS JOURNALISM INSTITUTE; DIRECTOR OF NYC SEMESTER IN JOURNALISM

Glader received an MS from Columbia University in New York as a Knight-Bagehot Fellow at the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism and Graduate School of Business in 2007-2008. He is currently an executive MBA candidate at The Berlin School of Creative Leadership at Steinbeis University in Germany. He lived in Germany from 2011-2013, first as a Robert Bosch Foundation Fellow and then as a European Journalism Fellow at Freie Universität in Berlin. His research and writing interests include the startup economy / technology innovation; journalism ethics and history / the new journalists; urban planning / transportation; Europe / Germany / Scandinavia; parenthood / fatherhood; creativity in leadership and media entrepreneurship. He enjoys surfing, reading and traveling with his wife and daughter.

Hijinx

DIRECTOR OF THE JOHN MCCANDLISH PHILLIPS JOURNALISM INSTITUTE

Is that a typo or what.

Shouldn't it read the John OUTLANDISH Phillips school of Journalism.???

SamSpade

#1 is the New York Times, #3 is the Washington Post. Followed by The New Yorker, Atlantic, and a host of other leftwing bull#### peddlers. So now Forbes gets to go on the bull#### list as well.

Yeah, well, the NYT and the WaPo are two media outlets that have been *famously* outed for publishing complete fabrications.
So I don't know where that comes from.

Hijinx

Yeah, well, the NYT and the WaPo are two media outlets that have been *famously* outed for publishing complete fabrications.
So I don't know where that comes from.

It was a complete fabrication, just another article they have become famous for.