My latest Recording...

H

HollowSoul

I just finished recording this one last week and am Looking for input on if it's worth a dayum or not, I kinda like it but i't a lil different than my other originals.....lemme know what you think.....
thanx

H

HollowSoul

well your gonna havta wait till i figure out how to load it on this site....cuz i'm a tard

H

HollowSoul

PFgal said:
What are you talking about?
well i tried to load it but there is a 2.0mb limit and it's 3.6 and i don't know how to git it on here......wait'n for david to help me on this matter

H

HollowSoul

well now i got it small enoufg but it's in wma format and not mp3.......how do i convert it?

H

HollowSoul

WELL....sorry folks....your just gonna havta wait till i re-record it in mp3 format......sorry for the tease

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HollowSoul said:
WELL....sorry folks....your just gonna havta wait till i re-record it in mp3 format......sorry for the tease

I really wanted to hear this. :sad:

H

HollowSoul

dayum.....110 views and only 1 reply.....guess i'll scrap it

H

HollowSoul

well when you get it figured out lemme know......i'm tryin to get some opinions on it, but so far no joy

mAlice

professional daydreamer
HollowSoul said:
dayum.....110 views and only 1 reply.....guess i'll scrap it

Never scrap something, just set it aside. I like it, it has potential. Very New Agey.

HollowSoul said:
well when you get it figured out lemme know......i'm tryin to get some opinions on it, but so far no joy
Wow... it gave me goose bumps! A fine mixture of Axle Rose, Wayne Newton and a little Sammy.... Sammy Davis Jr...:getdown:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
HS I tried to download it but I have dial up and it was taking a really long time....I'm sure it's good though. :yay:

S

Shutterbug

All I can say is WOW!!! I was sitting here and the music was playing, and my husband says, "What is that...that sounds awesome!" He got up off of the couch and came over to the computer to listen to it. He thinks it is great, too. :smile:

I wanna hear more!! Do you play in a band? :banana:

H

HollowSoul

David said:
You should give some people about who you are and what you are trying to do. Are you a full-time musician? Is this something you recorded instrument by instrument one at a time or with a band? using your own studio? or is it completely computer synthesized? What are you tring to accomplish? Are you just experimenting with a concept? trying to make an album?
It is completely me....I'm using the GNX-3 guitar affects processor and it has build in 8 track recording, i had to record it 1 track at a time....there are 3 different guitars and a bass all overlayed on top of each other.
thanx all, the input is awsome...guess i'll keep it, i was gonna sell it.. :howdy: