yourbabycanread.com

Nanny Pam

I am so impressed with these video's that I just had to share. :huggy:

The set has 5 different video's.

One of my "mommies" told me her 19 month was reading. She told me about these video's and I ordered the set to use here at my daycare. All of the kids, ages 15 months to 5 years are joining in and following the examples on the video. They actually get excited about watching, too. Today I noticed that two of my 2 year olds are picking it up, and actually reading the words!! We have only been watching for 2 weeks.
The mommy that recommended the video's to me has been using them on her baby since he was 10 months old.
I highly recommend this program for all of you "stay at home mom's" to do with your kids. I would also recommend this to all daycare providers.
I am amazed at how the kids are reacting, and learning.

www.yourbabycanread.com

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Never heard of them, but I'll take a look.

I have 3 of the the Baby Einstein videos, and the baby absolutely LOVES them! It's allowed us to eat dinner in peace for the last couple of weeks! They're a 1/2-hour long, and she gets excited and kicks all around and smiles while watching.

...patiently waiting for someone to tell me I'm creating a couch potato. :rolleyes: :lol:...

Nanny Pam

PFgal said:
Never heard of them, but I'll take a look.

I have 3 of the the Baby Einstein videos, and the baby absolutely LOVES them! It's allowed us to eat dinner in peace for the last couple of weeks! They're a 1/2-hour long, and she gets excited and kicks all around and smiles while watching.

...patiently waiting for someone to tell me I'm creating a couch potato. :rolleyes: :lol:...

I have the Baby Einstein videos, too. Have you noticed that as soon as you play the video, it grabs the attention of your child right away? I think they are wonderful! The music CD's are great for nap-time, too.
:cheers: