which award ..

SeaRide

Darwin Award or Simpleton Award?

You be the judge. Keep in mind .. I took these pictures about one minute ago. Apparently, my neighbor decided to cut down the trees today. I just got home and my father exclaimed, "Did you see what happened to the house? the tree? see the one that fell on the house?! .. go down and have a look! Go!" So I thought I gotta make some kodak moments.

Attachments

• 2004_AUG_24_ 01.JPG
    2004_AUG_24_ 01.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 2004_AUG_24_ 02.JPG
    2004_AUG_24_ 02.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 2004_AUG_24_ 03.JPG
    2004_AUG_24_ 03.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 2004_AUG_24_ 04.JPG
    2004_AUG_24_ 04.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 153

SeaRide

IM4Change said:
I bet his wife is pretty ticked. :ohwell:

How did you know? :confused:

Yeah, his wife was cussing at him like 'forever' and then hightail the heck outta here in her car. Couldn't make out what she was saying to him but bascially it went something like, "Damnit[name]Whatchadotothehouse!#@$@%@#%%$^%$^%$^%$^$&^%&%^&bleepbleepobleepoobleepbam!!!"

mAlice

professional daydreamer
We have a neighbor like that. He borrowed FB's chainsaw, said he knew what he was doing. Not only did he take out his roof, he took out his SUV, too.

As if that wasn't enough, he was at it again with another dorky neighbor after Isabelle. We sat on the neighbors deck watching these guys. They were like the Keystone Cops. Hilarious.

:howdy: SeaRide!

SeaRide

RoseRed said:
I bet his homeowners insurance goes up! :lmao:

if it covers :dirhardedness: :lol:

Yeah I bet his homeowners insurance is gonna go up for the upteenth time. Geez. I am getting tired of him already. It was funny at first with his bobcat (heavy equipment) tumbling down and crash into the side of the house. TFF cuz he was still in the bobcat upside down in the house with his wife cussing him out.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
SeaRide said:
Yeah I bet his homeowners insurance is gonna go up for the upteenth time. Geez. I am getting tired of him already. It was funny at first with his bobcat (heavy equipment) tumbling down and crash into the side of the house. TFF cuz he was still in the bobcat upside down in the house with his wife cussing him out.

Would you invite me over next time they do home improvement? :roflmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
SeaRide said:

:bustagut: :kneeslapper: :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
SeaRide said:
:killingme

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I like the little baby rope he had it tied up with. Good Grief. :whack:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
SeaRide said:

:roflmao: She must be a saint! :lmao:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
SeaRide said:
Couldn't make out what she was saying to him but bascially it went something like, "Damnit[name]Whatchadotothehouse!#@$@%@#%%$^%$^%$^%$^$&^%&%^&bleepbleepobleepoobleepbam!!!"

^That^ ...the house damage, and trying to explain it to your insurance company is why I always pay to have the trees taken down by a pro. :lmao:

SeaRide

elaine said:
Would you invite me over next time they do home improvement? :roflmao:

You wouldn't believe all of the things that happened over there. When he was building that house, he fell through the opening without stairs from the roof level all the way down to the basement through two floors. One thing after another .. oh gawd. He buried an old car in the front yard and guess what .. he kept replanting pine trees down the hill that dies so fast over the years. Then he realized the problem was the gasoline leaking from the old car buried in the ground :dur: