Cute kid story

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Ok, I don't have a real live human to share this with at the moment, so I'll subject you all to the cute kid story.

I'm sitting here at the computer, when I hear my 19-mo. old chanting, "kit cat. kit cat." So I get up to see what kind of torture she is subjecting our little kitten to. Kitten is hiding under a chair, while the baby is shoving a book at him. I guess she wanted him to read it. :shrug: The title of the book was Kittens. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Too cute!!! My little one likes to wait until the cat finds a nice hiding spot to nap in, then he walks over, slaps her and says "Wake up Stella!". He also gets ticked when he says "bye bye kitty kitty" in the morning and she doesn't say "bye bye" back. :lmao:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dymphna said:
Ok, I don't have a real live human to share this with at the moment, so I'll subject you all to the cute kid story.

I'm sitting here at the computer, when I hear my 19-mo. old chanting, "kit cat. kit cat." So I get up to see what kind of torture she is subjecting our little kitten to. Kitten is hiding under a chair, while the baby is shoving a book at him. I guess she wanted him to read it. :shrug: The title of the book was Kittens. :biggrin:

Makes me almost want a kid. I'll settle for a cat first.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love

I'm sitting here at the computer, when I hear my 19-mo. old chanting, "kit cat. kit cat." So I get up to see what kind of torture she is subjecting our little kitten to. Kitten is hiding under a chair, while the baby is shoving a book at him. I guess she wanted him to read it. 🤷 The title of the book was Kittens. :biggrin:
Searching here for cat stories because Facebook didn't exist in 2004/05..... The "kit cat" is dying. If he lasts another day or two, I'd be very surprised. The 19 month old is now 19 years old and is about to lose her chit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Searching here for cat stories because Facebook didn't exist in 2004/05..... The "kit cat" is dying. If he lasts another day or two, I'd be very surprised. The 19 month old is now 19 years old and is about to lose her chit.

To me she's stuck in time as a toddler.

Sorry about your kitty. :(