Coupons

jonjon

I am looking to biuld a garage and was about to buy the material. I visited lowes website and was looking at a 10% off the total purchase price of materials. But you have to be a new home owner. Anyone happen to have this coupon laying around that i maybe able to copy or perhaps your not going to use. Would love to save 800.00 on the cost of lumber.

K

Kizzy

Go to the post office and get a change of address form, I swear there is a coupon in the change of address packet.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
IM4Change said:
Go to the post office and get a change of address form, I swear there is a coupon in the change of address packet.
There is, but it's in the one they send you after you submit your change of address to them. I got one and have already used it.

K

Kizzy

No I actually got a coupon and inside the packet was a card to send off. When I got the coupon, I thought now this is pretty stupid, it is the same thing that was in the change of address packet.

jonjon

you still have that package laying around somewhere i just came back from the post office and all i saw was the mail in thingy

K

Kizzy

jonjon said:
you still have that package laying around somewhere i just came back from the post office and all i saw was the mail in thingy

I am away from home right now and will not be back home until late Friday evening. I'll check then.

jonjon

ok thanks, iam about to drop around 10k on a garage package and sure could use it to save me about a grand