Open Water

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Boring! Very, very boring.

I was very disappointed leaving the theater because the preview looked really good. Stating this as a low-budget film is an understatement. I can't believe I actually sat through the entire thing (one hour) watching a couple argue the entire time. :ohwell:

Anyone else see it?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Yep, it's "the shark" movie. You do see sharks, and many of them, but it's really not what I thought it would be. :ohwell: You can tell someone was holding a $500 video camera the entire movie. However, it wasn't as bad (nauseating) as Blair Witch. Thank goodness.

K

Kain99

Heard she did all of her own stunts.... That's got to be worth sumpin. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
DAMMIT! :mad: I was really hoping it would be scary - the promos said "Jaws meets Blair Witch".

Thanks for the tip, Chasey - I'll save the $8 and wait for video (if then).

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Chasey_Lane said:
Boring! Very, very boring.

I was very disappointed leaving the theater because the preview looked really good. Stating this as a low-budget film is an understatement. I can't believe I actually sat through the entire thing (one hour) watching a couple argue the entire time. :ohwell:

Anyone else see it?
They had the true story behind the film on 20/20 last night I think.. it was off of Queensland Australia.. dive boat left them out there.. everyone thinks they are still alive.. that it was a set-up, just nobody knows why..

H

HollowSoul

the movie wasn't supposed to be a theatrical masterpiece...it was geared towards those who sit and analize movies and ask "what would i do in that situation"

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
itsbob said:
They had the true story behind the film on 20/20 last night I think.. it was off of Queensland Australia.. dive boat left them out there.. everyone thinks they are still alive.. that it was a set-up, just nobody knows why..
I heard that, and also, he may have killed her. Apparently, their lives together were pretty screwed up or something. :shrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
... I actually sat through the entire thing (one hour) watching a couple argue the entire time. :ohwell: Anyone else see it?
Didn't notice... Where were they sitting?

SuperGrover

jack of all trades
on a scale of 1-10 i give it a -10...

my wife and i went to see it and it left us depressed ... so we did a double feature and also saw collateral :yay: