HEY Appy!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HELP!! :thewave: HELP!! I need the number to your vet, or another good equine vet in the area...pony needs to be seen TODAY (she didn't eat lunch or dinner last night and wasn't interested this am either), i need coggins pulled on all the horses and want to palpate Sage...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
dr tasey says she thinks it might be sand in her gut, and her age creeping up (she's 19) so i gotta go shopping for her, to get her senior feed, metamucil and plain yogurt. that girl is gonna be eating GOOOOOOD in the NEIGHBORHOOD!

happyappygirl said:
dr tasey says she thinks it might be sand in her gut, and her age creeping up (she's 19) so i gotta go shopping for her, to get her senior feed, metamucil and plain yogurt. that girl is gonna be eating GOOOOOOD in the NEIGHBORHOOD!
Is your Dr. Tacey the Dr. Tacia at Tidewater? If so, SHE'S GREAT! I use her exclusively for my animals. If she isn't available, I make another appointment.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
huntr1 said:
Is your Dr. Tacey the Dr. Tacia at Tidewater? If so, SHE'S GREAT! I use her exclusively for my animals. If she isn't available, I make another appointment.

That would be the one...oops spelled her name wrong didn't I? She didn't tell me how to spell it, :lmao: She was very good with our little snowy, and even came out after hours for us. She's coming back early oct for vaccines. :peace: