• Nader

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Undecided/Other

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Enjoying life!
Since I haven't been polled for this election, I'm starting one here. Maryland is usually Democratic, and yes the forums are probably Republican, but let's vote anyway!

SmallTown

Football season!
Vote for Bush, or die!

" A November win by Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry would put the United States at risk of another "devastating" terrorist attack, Vice President Dick Cheney told supporters Tuesday."

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I voted for McCain when the GOP opened its Maryland primary to independents in 2000. I still think he would be a good President, and I would vote for him over Bush (again) or Kerry.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Ross Perot is the most...

...manipulative, damnable character in my lifetime.

He walked out there and said what we all had been yearning for someone to say:

Government? You just lift up the hood and fix it.

You just get to work and fix the damn thing.

So, everybody flocks to Ross and his charts.

He is LEADING, LEADING in every damn poll and...and...and...HE QUITS!!!!

WT flying F????

Then, later on, Bush 41 is pulling even in the polls so what does Ross the Patriot do? Get's back in the race.

Loon. Manipulator. Traitor. 19 million dupes vote for him and the Clinton era, the era of BS, descends on the nation.

That's what he wanted. Bush to lose. Clinton to win. EDS keeps the teet open.

No one pisses me off more than a tease, especially one who could have done so much good because he had us all sold, he had our support.

But turned out he was just interested in H. Ross.

Bastard.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I liked ol' H. Ross' no-nonsense style but he was just too flaky for my tastes. After he quit the first time, I was over him and didn't give him another thought. I was surprised so many people voted for him after all this silliness. Didn't he try to say that Bush Daddy was involved in some conspiracy to disrupt his daughter's wedding?

:crazy:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
I liked ol' H. Ross' no-nonsense style but he was just too flaky for my tastes. After he quit the first time, I was over him and didn't give him another thought. I was surprised so many people voted for him after all this silliness. Didn't he try to say that Bush Daddy was involved in some conspiracy to disrupt his daughter's wedding?

:crazy:
His story

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...no, I didn't but I would have had he carried through from begining to end!
The first time I think he did go all the way through uninterupted, it was the seocnd time he went fruit loops.