Need help

PlainJane

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good all denomination church in St. Mary's?? Something with a lot of singing and a program for my 4 year old.
I am looking for one in Southern St. Mary's, I here there is a pretty good one in Mechanicsville but I'm looking for something a little closer to home. All help is appreciated.

dustin

UAIOE
SAYSF (Seek And Ye Shall Find) church. Turn in right after the WAWA on 235 north bound side in Lexington Park and head down for about a mile. I believe the last of two sunday morning services has more singing and they have a decent kids program

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Lexington Park Methodist is pretty good- they have a lot of singing and are very friendly. They also have a great Sunday school program for kids. It't not really "all denomination" but it is a pretty open worship.
PlainJane said:
Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good all denomination church in St. Mary's?? Something with a lot of singing and a program for my 4 year old.
I am looking for one in Southern St. Mary's, I here there is a pretty good one in Mechanicsville but I'm looking for something a little closer to home. All help is appreciated.