I just want you all to know...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...that Larry is sitting here watching some John Wayne movie and one of the guys just grabbed John Wayne's daughter and spanked her...and all John Wayne did about it was NOTHING!!

And Larry laughed!!!

I don't think this sort of violence against women should be tolerated. Who's with me??

:drama:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
...that Larry is sitting here watching some John Wayne movie and one of the guys just grabbed John Wayne's daughter and spanked her...and all John Wayne did about it was NOTHING!!

And Larry laughed!!!

I don't think this sort of violence against women should be tolerated. Who's with me??

:lol:

I was always more of an Eastwood fan myself.:yay:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
vraiblonde said:

And Larry laughed!!!

I agree with you!!! :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sharon said:
I'm watching the original Bad Seed - that little girl needs a spanking. :lol:
Well, this was the guy's fiancee! And when the girl's mom came out to see what was going on, John Wayne threatened her!!!

:boxing:

BuddyLee

Football addict
CMC122 said:
(raspy voice) Go ahead punk, make my day. (cigarette hanging out of mouth with right eye squint)

I much prefer The Good The Bad and The Ugly's theme song.

ahhhheeeeeahhhhheeeeeeahhhhhhhh wwaaaa wwaaaa wwaaaa

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:

And Larry laughed!!!

John Wayne does do something about it, he hands the lad (one of his sons in real life) the small ash shovel from the fireplace. Later in the movie the favor is returned.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
How about bad in a good way?

And Chasey, nothing like riding that horse while keeping her reigned in by a handful of locks... :really: