Free to Good Home

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
Yellow and white tabby. We found it stray and my daughter took it in. After only a week, she's bothering the cat of the house. She wants to cuddle and be loving and the cat of the house is a grump. This kitten is probably no more than 9 weeks old....EXTREAMLY loving! Let me know if you can help out with this
iceeyes9@yahoo.com

D

dems4me

iceeyes9 said:
Yellow and white tabby. We found it stray and my daughter took it in. After only a week, she's bothering the cat of the house. She wants to cuddle and be loving and the cat of the house is a grump. This kitten is probably no more than 9 weeks old....EXTREAMLY loving! Let me know if you can help out with this
iceeyes9@yahoo.com

Maybe you should give it a little more time to work out and reintroduce them in neutral territory so one isn't being territorial :shrug: Sometimes it takes more than a week :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
dems4me said:
Maybe you should give it a little more time to work out and reintroduce them in neutral territory so one isn't being territorial :shrug: Sometimes it takes more than a week :shrug:
:yeahthat: could take a month or more. Kittens are everywhere right now...might be hard to place her.

We took in a stray 2 months ago. Our original cat wanted nothing to do with it for atleast the first month. Now it rarely hiss' at him and they "play" (not sure sometimes) fight and play chase a lot. Give them time to get aquainted before you toss it to the curb.

iceeyes9

Born and Bred Hillybilly
See their cat was removed from one house because it was being abused by other cats, so it hasen't been long enough for that cat to recover. And with her being pregnant she simply has enough to worry about without running interfearance between these cats. Her hubby wants it gone. I'm afraid its shelter bound if I don't find a good home.

D

dems4me

iceeyes9 said:
See their cat was removed from one house because it was being abused by other cats, so it hasen't been long enough for that cat to recover. And with her being pregnant she simply has enough to worry about without running interfearance between these cats. Her hubby wants it gone. I'm afraid its shelter bound if I don't find a good home.

I still say, just try to grin and bear it a little while longer. Give the kitten some more toys and it may leave the grouchy one alone or get another kitten for it to play with :shrug: I don't know what else to tell ya' :ohwell: I do hope for the best in your situation though. :flowers: