McDonald's

Danzig

This place has been opened for a while and claims to have the best food in somd. They have advertised on all the local radio stations. Some friends of mine said it’s true and there is nothing like a McDonald's anywhere in Southern Maryland. What’s up? Before I spend my own $1.00 can anyone give me feedback on this place?

PS. I work there but don’t tell anyone.

I'm lovin it.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
True story: When we moved to St. Mary's more than 20 years ago, some of our relatives were concerned that there would be no McDonald's here. Like a fast-food chain makes all the difference between the untamed wilderness and civilized society.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Danzig said:
This place has been opened for a while and claims to have the best food in somd. They have advertised on all the local radio stations. Some friends of mine said it’s true and there is nothing like a McDonald's anywhere in Southern Maryland. What’s up? Before I spend my own $1.00 can anyone give me feedback on this place?

I'm lovin it.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Danzig

WOW, my little plan worked. We had so many new customers today I think tomorrow I will post the dollar menu items. This is much better than spending $70 bucks.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Danzig said:

I'm lovin it.
Do you recommend making reservations?
Any special anniversary recommendations?

W

Wenchy

Danzig said:
WOW, my little plan worked. We had so many new customers today I think tomorrow I will post the dollar menu items. This is much better than spending $70 bucks.

You have had a year and a half to work out your marketing scheme.

Do you deliver the dollar menu items?

I tip generously.