Help!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I got shampoo in my eye! Geezus does it hurt. Lord God. I flushed it with water like the bottle says, can anyone think of anything to take the pain away? I don't want to look like this guy :twitch: all night...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Just keep it closed for awhile and let your tears flush it out a little more. I got toothpaste in my eye a few weeks ago (don't ask), and it stung like nobody's business. It hurt too bad to even open my eye, so I just kept it closed for awhile and it felt better in about 10 minutes.

K

Kizzy

Ehesef said:
I got shampoo in my eye! Geezus does it hurt. Lord God. I flushed it with water like the bottle says, can anyone think of anything to take the pain away? I don't want to look like this guy :twitch: all night...

Drop a hammer on your foot, that should make you forgot all about that soap in your eye.

Seriously, all you can do is flush it with water. :ohwell:

S

Shutterbug

Nickel said:
Just keep it closed for awhile and let your tears flush it out a little more. I got toothpaste in my eye a few weeks ago (don't ask), and it stung like nobody's business. It hurt too bad to even open my eye, so I just kept it closed for awhile and it felt better in about 10 minutes.
Alcohol??? And lots of it??? Try that and see how you feel. :wink:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Nickel said:
How in the...nevermind, I've gotten some weird stuff in my eye in the past too...And not like that you dirty minded people!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Nickel said:
Toothpaste:confused:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I had a toothbrush, and was talking and gesturing with my hands...toothpaste flicked off the toothbrush and into my eye. I had contacts in, so if I hadn't I probably would've been in so much more pain. After about 10 minutes I was able to open my eye, and take the contact out...my eye was so dry. Menthol burns! :lol:

Tina2001aniT

Nickel said:
I had a toothbrush, and was talking and gesturing with my hands...toothpaste flicked off the toothbrush and into my eye. I had contacts in, so if I hadn't I probably would've been in so much more pain. After about 10 minutes I was able to open my eye, and take the contact out...my eye was so dry. Menthol burns! :lol:
:howdy: from a fellow toothpaste to the eye survivor......

SmallTown

Football season!
Wouldn't it be easier to just not get shampoo in your eye in the first place? What are you, some sort of freak of nature with hairy eyes?

D

dems4me

Ehesef said:

If its not too late, I find that using a corner of a towell always seems to do the trick, if its still bothering you - I'd use visene and then keep the eye close and then pat dry with again, a corner of a towell.

CMC122

Go Braves!
dems4me said:
If its not too late, I find that using a corner of a towell always seems to do the trick, if its still bothering you - I'd use visene and then keep the eye close and then pat dry with again, a corner of a towell.
Now is this towell anything like a towel ?