Pediatric Eye doctors?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
josmom said:
Can't they just go to a regular eye doctor? I didn't realize that there was a difference. :shrug:

Hmm good point. i just don't like the ones that sell glasses and check eyes, seems like they want everyone to wear glasses... and their glasses are so expensive. i get glasses for my son from four eyes in annapolis, 2 pair for 100 bucks complete!

fttrsbeerwench

Bay Shore

My seven year old has worn glasses since she was two. She wears bifocals and is very farsighted. I take her to Dr. Gevarra at BAy shore Eye care in Hickory Hills Center. It's over by Nicoletti's and ABC liquor. The number is 301-862-2436. They take most medical ins. including MA. He has always been very ptient with Raven as she hates the eye drops they use to dialate her pupils, I do how ever think some of his staff are rude.Her glasses are very expensive, @ 400 dollars a pop, and they usually let me make a paymeny or two adn let the insurance cover what it can( not enough)... :flowers:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
fttrsbeerwench said:
. I take her to Dr. Gevarra at BAy shore Eye care in Hickory Hills Center. It's over by Nicoletti's and ABC liquor. The number is 301-862-2436. QUOTE]
:yeahthat: Doctor Guevera is great with my kids. They also have an office in Mechanicsville.

WeekEnd2008

about the staff

My seven year old has worn glasses since she was two. She wears bifocals and is very farsighted. I take her to Dr. Gevarra at BAy shore Eye care in Hickory Hills Center. It's over by Nicoletti's and ABC liquor. The number is 301-862-2436. They take most medical ins. including MA. He has always been very ptient with Raven as she hates the eye drops they use to dialate her pupils, I do how ever think some of his staff are rude.Her glasses are very expensive, @ 400 dollars a pop, and they usually let me make a paymeny or two adn let the insurance cover what it can( not enough)... :flowers:

i too think, most of the staff is rude and up tight at times ( they make you feel like their s@#t dont stink)

tyky

eieio
My son had to see a pediatric Opt when he was 4 and we went to Dr Morrison in Waldorf, they were good and fixed him right up