Short Skirts & Heal's

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Short Skirts & Heel's

Short Skirts & Heels, padded bras and countless time in the mirror.
When women wear them they look great.
But they get mad cause guys hit on them.
Then why wear them?
You going to tell me they are comfy. :spank: BS
Looking attractive? The word comes from attract
So why are we dogs?
Please explain :banghead:
..................................................................................................
Just a single guy looking for a nice gal
or clean dirt ..Which ever I find first!

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
To answer the question(s) at hand...
I wear short skirts because I can. I won't be wearing them at 40, so I'm trying to get my fill while I'm a youngster.
I don't wear padded bras.
I do look at myself in every reflective surface (yes, even car windows), I think it's an OCD thing.:lol:
I don't get hit on enough to speak of, I exhude a "stay away from me" aura, it's quite nice!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I assume women know they're going to draw men's eyes when they wear this stuff. I certainly don't make excuses for men who make catcalls, or worse, who claim that revealing clothing is an excuse for rape. Still, should I feel bad for catching a quick glance at the woman?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If a woman didn't want to be gawked, sneered, or stared at, she wouldn't put her goods out there for public viewing. She knows what she's got; only reason to flaunt it is to show others what she's got. Right, wrong or indifferent ... If you've got it, flaunt it; but if you flaunt it, don't pitch a fit when people comment, stare or hit on you.

Flaunting it, however, does NOT give a man license to touch. :nono:

Vince

crabcake said:
If a woman didn't want to be gawked, sneered, or stared at, she wouldn't put her goods out there for public viewing. She knows what she's got; only reason to flaunt it is to show others what she's got. Right, wrong or indifferent ... If you've got it, flaunt it; but if you flaunt it, don't pitch a fit when people comment, stare or hit on you.

:yeahthat:A woman with common sense is rare. CC if I were only 10 years younger and 6 in taller. Make that 15 years younger, if you're gonna dream, dream big. Oh, and 12 in taller.

crabcake

Vince said:
:yeahthat:A woman with common sense is rare. CC if I were only 10 years younger and 6 in taller. Make that 15 years younger, if you're gonna dream, dream big. Oh, and 12 in taller.

:lol: How tall a man stands is not determined in inches, in my eyes. :wink:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Nickel said:
To answer the question(s) at hand...
I wear short skirts because I can. I won't be wearing them at 40, so I'm trying to get my fill while I'm a youngster.
I don't wear padded bras.
I do look at myself in every reflective surface (yes, even car windows), I think it's an OCD thing.:lol:
I don't get hit on enough to speak of, I exhude a "stay away from me" aura, it's quite nice!
OCD thing ? :confused: At 40 I have seen alot of women look better than younger women in the same outfit. :lmao:
If you dress hot then got to wear a tude with it why bother :boxing:

To me it's like putting a worm on a hook then getting upset cause fish won't leave it alone :duel:

dustin

UAIOE
crabcake said:

I guess the woman I saw at walmart yesterday thought she should flaunt it. every last bit of that 230 pounds....

crabcake

dustin said:
I guess the woman I saw at walmart yesterday thought she should flaunt it. every last bit of that 230 pounds....

:nono: I never said every woman who flaunts it should. :really:

Elle

Happy Camper!
dustin said:

You could have just pm'ed me to tell me you liked my outfit:frown:

CMC122

Go Braves!
dustin said:
That's why my philosophy is, Just because they make it in your size dosen't mean you should wear it:mad:

fddog

Bow wow
i feel a women should be proud of what she has, i don't feel (here is the shocker) men should whistle or holla :lol: at them. They should admire, and look but not say things like damn girl, them leggs go up an make an azz of them self.. :whistle:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
crabcake said:

:banana: Wow You go girl.. :notworthy
Yes there are guys that are rude about it
But then again there are people that are just rude about everything
and have no self respect or respect for others.