Diet Bars

meme

The Smart Hooker
Can anyone recommend any good snack bars? It's time to start the diet and looking for decent tasting snack bars.

Thanks!

KCM

Right Where I Belong
meme said:
Can anyone recommend any good snack bars? It's time to start the diet and looking for decent tasting snack bars.

Thanks!

The SlimFast bars are pretty good and there is also a power bar called Power Gold (I think) that are pretty yummy. I can find the name of them for you when I go to the store tomorrow.

K

Kizzy

On second thought, I've never eaten crap per say, but I’d imagine that it wouldn’t be much different than eating a diet bar. :doubleyuckwithcherryonetop:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
Depends which diet you're going for. Different bars have different nutritional value.

When I started Atkins I always had a few Advantage Bars on hand (the S'Mores variety)...those things are tasty. Only 3g Net Carbs per bar.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Not really a diet bar, but an awesome "Energizing Snack Bar" is Krave by Kellog's. If I have an early meeting, or need a boost between meals, I grab one of these to fill the gap. Many of the protein bars taste like crap, or have a bad aftertaste. I have no idea about diet bars.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Oz said:
Not really a diet bar, but an awesome "Energizing Snack Bar" is Krave by Kellog's. If I have an early meeting, or need a boost between meals, I grab one of these to fill the gap. Many of the protein bars taste like crap, or have a bad aftertaste. I have no idea about diet bars.
Those are good! My daughter eat's them for breakfast. I have a hard time finding them though:ohwell:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
CMC122 said:
Those are good! My daughter eat's them for breakfast. I have a hard time finding them though:ohwell:

Last time I bought them, I picked the last 4 boxes off of Giant's shelf. (I was obviously having the same problem finding them!) :ohwell:

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Oz said:
Last time I bought them, I picked the last 4 boxes off of Giant's shelf. (I was obviously having the same problem finding them!) :ohwell:

I'm gonna have to try them.......if I can find any

TrainHer

Nnnnnnnnnnnoooo

Diet Bars are a WAIST!!!!!
They are loaded with SUGAR... SUGAR ... and MORE SUGAR and still taste like crap. Why can't people Eat FRUITS and VEGGIES anymore??
Everyone Following the leader (((t.v ADS))) and Eating what they tell you. Like Zoombie's!!!! Folow The food pryamid... you'd be surprised the selection and amount of food you could eat for that ONE snack BAR!!!! :lol: :banana:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TrainHer said:
Diet Bars are a WAIST!!!!!
Why can't people Eat FRUITS and VEGGIES anymore??
Everyone Following the leader (((t.v ADS))) and Eating what they tell you. Like Zoombie's!!!! Folow The food pryamid... you'd be surprised the selection and amount of food you could eat for that ONE snack BAR!!!! :lol: :banana:

Fruits and most veggies: Full of SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR.

The food pyramid is a joke. So are you.

All diet bars are not created equal. Do your research instead of spewing out nonsense.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
I agree with you Elaine...fruits and most veggies are full of sugar. Trainher - Why would trainers at the gym I went to suggest power bars if they didn't have some type of benefit?? Are you saying that they wouldn't know what they were talking about?? Please get facts straight before posting what your opinion is.

TrainHer

Hahahaha...Your a True REBAL I see... So Folks listen to ya fella FRIend here and go suck up candy Bars.. cause after all... Carrots have sugar!!! Forget about giving your children an apple just give them snack cakes... They all have sugar!! Bahhhahaha
I hate women w/ attitude towards other women .. it's such a joke!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
TrainHer said:
Hahahaha...Your a True REBAL I see... So Folks listen to ya fella FRIend here and go suck up candy Bars.. cause after all... Carrots have sugar!!! Forget about giving your children an apple just give them snack cakes... They all have sugar!! Bahhhahaha

Kaz?? :confused:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TrainHer said:

I don't have an attitude toward you. I just think you're an idiot.

TrainHer

Aww folllow the leader I see!! Your Trainer Recomends A power Bar at the gym Beacause it is important to refuel your protien ( if lifting weights ) or Glygogen ( if doing lots of cardio) They didn't recomend you chow down on them for fun. Dumb Crack... It's a sure thing your not going to have a bowel of soup or eat an apple while working out. Don't hate.... particapate. Be fat... and listen to myths.. continue your cycle of gain loose gain loose take your pills... Whatever floats your boat. Im stating facts.. READ up on it if u must. Ask your "trainer" if u must.... better yet... ask your GOD..ANNA NICOLE SMITH after all she says take a pill and you do. LOGIC that
AND for your 411 the food pryamid works... candy bars isnt on it... it's called a portion... hot a heeping..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
TrainHer said:
Aww folllow the leader I see!! Your Trainer Recomends A power Bar at the gym Beacause it is important to refuel your protien ( if lifting weights ) or Glygogen ( if doing lots of cardio) They didn't recomend you chow down on them for fun. Dumb Crack... It's a sure thing your not going to have a bowel of soup or eat an apple while working out. Don't hate.... particapate. Be fat... and listen to myths.. continue your cycle of gain loose gain loose take your pills... Whatever floats your boat. Im stating facts.. READ up on it if u must. Ask your "trainer" if u must.... better yet... ask your GOD..ANNA NICOLE SMITH after all she says take a pill and you do. LOGIC that
AND for your 411 the food pryamid works... candy bars isnt on it... it's called a portion... hot a heeping..

You may have the last word.