Political Advertising

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm still :roflmao:! They just played this commercial on the radio where "patients" are calling the doctor with some ailment and the "nurse" answering the phone keeps saying, "Sorry, can't help you - Robert Ehrlich voted to keep you sick and try to kill you" (in essence). The whole thing is hilarious! The kicker is at the end - they say "Robert Ehrlich is hazardous to your health! This announcement not approved by any political candidate"
:roflmao:

There another one that had me rolling where some woman is running for some office and she keeps invoking the "wise" opinions of Lyndon LaRouche :)roflmao:) and at the end she says, basically, "Vote for me and help me join Lyndon LaRouche in calling for Dick Cheney's resignation!" Apparently she didn't get the memo that LaRouche is a nutjob wackadoodle!

I think our own Julie Randall should do a radio commercial and say, "Vote for me! I didn't embezzle a million bucks from my family!" Or is she already?

What a bunch of FREAKS!!!!!!!

Delilah903

RADIO ADS

I think of all the ads I have heard this year, the Tommy McKay ads where his mommy and daddy endorse him are the worst.

I am very pleased that mommy and daddy have forgiven there son for his crimes but hell, I'm not either of his parents and I don't!

We all love our children, no matter what they do, but to expect the rest of the world to feel the same is a ""whole nother Oprah show"".

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: RADIO ADS

Originally posted by Delilah903
I think of all the ads I have heard this year, the Tommy McKay ads where his mommy and daddy endorse him are the worst.

Naaaa, the worst ads I have ever heard are those "Chosing Susan" ads for Susan Shaw over in Calvert.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Re: Re: RADIO ADS

Originally posted by Ken King

Naaaa, the worst ads I have ever heard are those "Chosing Susan" ads for Susan Shaw over in Calvert.
:roflmao:

STMLADY

Originally posted by Darlene

:lmao: Good one Vrai!!

I don't think she will do that...Either way the Dems will have a County Commissioner President...just wondering which one does the Dem Committee really want in there...