"Boxing"

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
From Newsday:
Sitting down? Good. Disgraced figure skater Tonya Harding and "Long Island Lolita" Amy Fisher will square off in a celebrity boxing match to be taped next week to air March 13 on Fox.  More...http://newsday.com/entertainment/tv/ny-c2605318feb28.story?coll=ny%2Dtelevision%2Dprint

Coming soon--Greg Brady vs. Danny Partridge

Might be interesting.:really:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
If only I were a betting woman...Danny and Tonya cleaned up last night.  The 'Different Strokes' kid beat 'Vanilla Ice'.  I was really hoping Paula Jones (she substituted for Amy Fisher) would wipe up the floor with Tonya and at first I thought she had a chance, but it didn't last long.  They were dancing like girls and then she got in a few good jabs.  Once she got hit though she chickened out.  Paula kept turning tail and running away.  Oh well, it was the funniest 3 fights I'd ever seen!  Maybe Paula would have won if Tonya had on a Clinton mask.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member

It was all in jest.  Barry Williams and Todd Bridges were donating the money they made to programs that they are involved with.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cariblue, Danny <i>has not</i> fallen from grace!  He has a daytime show with Slater (from Saved by the Bell) that is terrific.  Kind of a The View for men - yet very appealing to women as well.  I'm a large fan of his from waaaaay back in his Partridge Family days.  As for Vanilla Ice and the rest...okay.

They had Paula and Tonya on some news show doing an interview and both were very appealing.  Paula made no bones about the fact that she didn't want to mess up her nose job - that would explain why she ran away!  The whole thing was very cute.