Drumroll please...

JabbaJawz

Be about it
...today marks the day where I'm officially 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and ALL of my clothing fits!!!!!! 3 or 4 things are a bit snug, but once these last 5 pounds are gone I'm sure they'll be good, too!!! But shoot...snug or not those last 3 or 4 things still fit! I had a fashion show with myself last night while trying on all of my jeans and shorts that I haven't worn since the summer of '03 and the winter of '02. :banana: :diva:

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Congrats!

You need to share your experience with TrainHer. She thinks her way is the only way.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm pre prego weight too. I must of lost a little elsewhere cause I still have decent sized pups. :diva:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
dustin said:
:high5: Good on ya!

So when does the shopping spree begin?

When my current clothing is tattered and torn. :lmao: We just bought a new house remember? And I don't need a shopping spree since I got my fat hiney into my old clothing!! :diva:

dustin

UAIOE
JabbaJawz said:
When my current clothing is tattered and torn. :lmao: We just bought a new house remember? And I don't need a shopping spree since I got my fat hiney into my old clothing!! :diva:

But you need new clothes to match the new house!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
JabbaJawz said:

It's not all great... Well ok, it is but there is a downside. I have to buy all new bras cause they are bigger then they were pre prego but smaller then they were during the pregnancy. And some of my cutest shirts don't fit me anymore. The couple times B and I have got to go out he sits on the couch and laughs at me having to change 5 times to find a shirt that fits. :ohwell:

Jameo

What?!
JabbaJawz said:
...today marks the day where I'm officially 5 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight and ALL of my clothing fits!!!!!! 3 or 4 things are a bit snug, but once these last 5 pounds are gone I'm sure they'll be good, too!!! But shoot...snug or not those last 3 or 4 things still fit! I had a fashion show with myself last night while trying on all of my jeans and shorts that I haven't worn since the summer of '03 and the winter of '02. :banana: :diva:

:clap: :clap:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
:smoochy: Way to go!

I'm still in my post vacation blimping but loosing it to get back on track. Hey, it's not a vacation if you have to diet. :whistle: