Dentist Referrals

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Does anyone know of a decent dentist in Charles, St. Mary's or Calvert who you can go to and have ALL your dental work done in one shot (preferably) while they knock you out? I don't have time to make 3 trips back and forth to get stuff done, and don't really wanna be awake for any of that grinding/poking/scraping crap anyway.

TIA. :biggrin:

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
Does anyone know of a decent dentist in Charles, St. Mary's or Calvert who you can go to and have ALL your dental work done in one shot (preferably) while they knock you out? I don't have time to make 3 trips back and forth to get stuff done, and don't really wanna be awake for any of that grinding/poking/scraping crap anyway.

wuss

K

Kizzy

:offtopic:

Saw DQ yesterday at daycare. A couple of the kids had their pants unsnapped, including yours. Guess what they were showing each other? :tap:

Their belly buttons. :killingme

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Kizzy said:
A couple of the kids had their pants unsnapped, including yours. Guess what they were showing each other?
I thought you were referring to the sedation dentistry episode of Seinfeld. :lol:

crabcake

Thanks much for the referrals folks! :cheers: I'll call around today to see if they take my insurance. :yay:

And yes Pete, I AM a wuss ... I can't take the noises when they are doing what they gotta do. I have an fairly high tolerance for pain; but the sounds ... I can't handle. :ohwell:

crabcake

Kizzy said:
:offtopic:

Saw DQ yesterday at daycare. A couple of the kids had their pants unsnapped, including yours. Guess what they were showing each other? :tap:

Their belly buttons. :killingme

:yikes: :lol: too funny!

Pete

Repete
crabcake said:
Thanks much for the referrals folks! :cheers: I'll call around today to see if they take my insurance. :yay:

And yes Pete, I AM a wuss ... I can't take the noises when they are doing what they gotta do. I have an fairly high tolerance for pain; but the sounds ... I can't handle. :ohwell:
I feel your pain, I hate annoying noises. I never noticed it until talking to you.

BAAAHAHAAAAHAAA :lol:

crabcake

Pete said:
I feel your pain, I hate annoying noises. I never noticed it until talking to you.

that's only b/c you can't stand hearing "no" over and over and over and over when you're begging me to :gossip: with you. :bubble:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:

:killingme You are so bad!

Sorry CC, I can't help it... :roflmao:

crabcake

RoseRed said:
:killingme You are so bad!

Sorry CC, I can't help it... :roflmao:

it's all good; I was expecting him to offer to do the dental work himself with his *ahem* 'little drill'. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
crabcake said:

Before you use a new dentist check his chair... if his dental chair has stirrups you may want to look elsewhere..

crabcake

itsbob said:
Before you use a new dentist check his chair... if his dental chair has stirrups you may want to look elsewhere..

now that would really be an "all-in-one" service provider! :lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
CMC122 said:
Dr. Modic:banana: He's in the building next to the Bob Green building:wink:

Just FYI....They are very good with the kids too....If you are a good little girl, they will take your picture and post it on a board......Maybe if you're REAL good they'll post it out in front of the building.... :dance: