Forum Addiction

K

Kain99

My name is Kain 99 and I am an Forumholic! Today was the first full day that I had no access to my PC. I was in meeting after meeting listening to the monotonous drone of the executive drum and all I could think about was these forums... I need help! May the footprints in the sand guide me! Am I the only forum freak? This is my first forum encounter! Am I forever doomed? :blushing:

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by Kain99
Am I the only forum freak? This is my first forum encounter! Am I forever doomed? :blushing:

No, but I've found over time that I can come here by choice rather than a compulsion. I've been here almost since it started, and I have a few others I go to. The best 'cure' is still reality - spending time away from this place, hanging out with 'dirt' people (as DeeJay once referred to them - people who live on ground rather than in cyberspace). It's cool to enjoy this place, but you have to be able to leave it if you want to.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kain99
My name is Kain 99 and I am an Forumholic! ...all I could think about was these forums... I need help! Am I the only forum freak? Am I forever doomed?
Yes, we all are...don't try to fight it. :wink:

jeneisen

Indy Bound
I am just as bad. I don't post often but I read these about 10 times a day when I am slow at work (like now). I only post when I have something really important that I want to say but I read all of them. I have been a member since last Nov. I can say I don't usually look at them on the weekend though. Don't feel bad, just catch up reading and enjoy!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Forums can definitely be addicting.
Believe me, I know from personal experience.
For example, I was EXTREMLY addicted to this forum for the longest time, but through perserverance, support and the "cold turkey" method, I managed to break the addiction. That's why I don't post....uhh...uh-oh...wait.
What am I doing here?
Arrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???

I would bet whatever he was wearing it had the sleaves that buckled in the back.

Welcome back BK.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???

I'm wearing one of those things that has really long sleeves and buckles in the back. You have any idea how hard it is to type like this?
:D

Hello, and thanks for the welcomes! You especially Ken.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
It took you so long to answer you must be typing with your nose... :biggrin:

I certainly have the nose for it.

So...what are you wearing?
:biggrin:

Oh, and to answer your previous question; here's what happened.
A while back I got this really, really, really, nasty, vicious, threatening PM from DeeJay saying something about if I didn't get off of these forums I was going to get a visit from her friends "Rocco" and "Vinnie"...something about "sleeping with the fishes". She also said that I was stupid and worthless, which really hurt because that's what my parents used to always say to me. Oh, and she insulted my cat, too.
Then, just yesterday, she sent me an e-mail begging me to please come back because she missed me and things just haven't been the same and she has a secret crush on me and I'm her hero and all kinds of stuff. She said that there isn't ONE person who didn't want me back and if I didn't start posting again she was going to do something drastic to hurt herself, and, after all, we can't have that, can we?
So here I am; every bit as delusional as I've always been.
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
BK

anim0443.gif

Welcome Back!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you have been tied up for so long, then your imagination must be working overtime :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw

Then, just yesterday, she sent me an e-mail begging me to please come back because she missed me and things just haven't been the same and she has a secret crush on me and I'm her hero and all kinds of stuff.
:lmao: You really have been delusional. :wink: