• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Blondie76

Did anyone know she had an album out? Didn't even know she could sing...or can't she? Here are 2 links to check out the video - just wanted to see what everyone thought.

VH1

Launch

She collaborated with Pete Yorn on her album.

Last edited:

designerxboi

Blondie76 said:
Did anyone know she had an album out? Didn't even know she could sing...or can't she? Here are 2 links to check out the video - just wanted to see what everyone thought.

VH1

Launch

I like it when they have that show on either MTV, or VH1 (havent seen it in a long time) about the stars who try to have singing careers and bands. LOL its so FUNNY!!!

Tina Yothers from Family Ties has her own band and they are actually pretty good. So is Jared Leto's band 30 seconds to mars.

Milla Jovovich briefly had a singing career. I guess you would have to be accustomed to the style of music she sang to be able to appreciate it....Its a nice way of saying she sucks at singing. :angel:

designerxboi

Barbra said:
I have Milla's album. It's actually one of my favorites and I think she has a lovely singing voice.

Good for you :) She's my favorite actress, I just dont like her singing.

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Blondie76 said:

VH1

Launch

Saw her sing on the "Today" show and it wasn't bad. Might consider buying the album.